Black Ops Cold War is the next Call of Duty

I own several of the guns and even the ultra ones are not legendary rarity in zombies. they are legendary rarity in the cosmetic rating scale though. don’t confuse the rarity in the store with what you start with in zombies

Ah… sorry. I am rather new to Zombies. Legendary to me is a five attachment blueprint.

legendary in zombie has 8 attachments fwiw. Not sure why they used the same scale in both store and zombies but made it not overlap though. definitely can be confusing

oh and in warzone legendary blueprints from the store also don’t count towards missions to get kills with legendary weapons so even in warzone it is mostly irrelevant. getting attachments before you unlock them naturally and having a nice looking weapon are the only real thing. Tracers are fun too though a distinct disadvantage mostly in warzone.

Just picked this up. Lots of fun :)

Apart from anything else DLSS seems flawless as far as I can see.

Is there an active COD Q23 Clan for zombies?

I have a regiment (only works in MW and WZ) and a Club (only works on Xbox and PC xbox app). I would be interested in a more populated crossplat one though.

@Harkonis and I played some Outbreak last night; it was fun. He clued me in to a bunch of stuff I was either unaware of or confused about, and we managed to rumble through three levels I think before exfil.

I just wish the netcode was more reliable for PC users.

It’d be nice if they just did dedicated for zombies, but despite making billions they are cheap.

Does anyone know the exact formula on how much better your shard rewards are for successful exfil?

yes. but not me ;) I’ve seen the math before and will find it again for you. Basically it’s about the same as one main objective I believe.

edit: here’s some of it. Cold War Zombies: Earning Flawless Crystals, Best Upgrades & Outbreak XP - YouTube

Thanks!

I had been putting off trying out the Hauer in Outbreak but I got a cool blueprint for it the other day and started out a solo mission with it. It is fricking easy mode. I wound up unlocking 20 levels of the gun, cruising to level 6, and would have gone further since I picked up a Rai-K but had to go eat dinner. Also finally hit level 55 and prestige 1. I have dabbled with every COD released and completed 2-3 solo campaigns, but this is the first zombie/multiplayer mode that has really really hooked me.

Note: I have yet to get a ray gun :(

It is pretty cool. I got it in one of the first rounds I played, never seen it again though.

We were gonna run a chill 10-12 rounds tonight but on round 8 the cannister got stuck on delivery. Nobody could insert it (yeah yeah TWSS). So we called it early. I think with Zombie Pet level 5 now I’ll be easily able to solo 7-8, and should unlock Tripwire level 5 from that.

Except for the connection issues and bugs this game really hits all the right things for me. It reminds me of early days on Destiny when nobody had anything really figured out.

you’re doing better than me (though I haven’t really tried to get sweaty and push hard with a good weapon yet)

I have most of the ammo mods at max and they are all so good. Getting tired of only getting one decent run in about every 5 public ones though. From rapid deaths to people wanting to exfil on round 1 or triggering stuff when alone and nobody is ready

Only did one solo round last night. Tried a public and the match had one AFK at the insertion point, and two guys who went and triggered the cannister retrieval when I was on the other side of the map still. I left that one. One issue I have is my right hand, on which I had carpal tunnel surgery last September, can’t take as much abuse as it used to. After about three rounds of intense pew-pew, my arm is killing me sometimes.

between arthritis and carpal tunnel I have to use a gamepad for any extended gaming. for whatever reason it doesn’t hurt

I can use a controller for driving, fighting, or sports games (none of which I play much of) but for FPS type things, or TPS, I just can’t get the hang of it. It’s not a pleasant experience. I cannot make the connection between my inputs and the aiming and moving on the screen like I can with M+Kb. I am bad enough remembering keybinds as well, and trying to remember all the bumpers and buttons on a gamepad makes my brain hurt.