Black Ops Cold War is the next Call of Duty

It took me awhile when I first transitioned. Then I had another rude awakening when I switched from being inverted Y for 30ish years to what is now called ‘standard’. Now both are second nature.

Switching to gamepad is really just a matter of practice. If you’ve got that much pain, I think you should make a concerted effort.

The way I did it was playing Halo. @Mike_Cathcart started a now legendary King of the Hill match way back in the early ‘00s when we had multiple systems at his place for system link and didn’t say what score was needed to win. Someone finally asked about an hour or more later and his reply “I dunno. I just cranked it up a bunch.” had the whole of three rooms laughing, groaning, but not giving up! Someone had to win! That hour and a half at least was where I got comfortable playing with a gamepad.

I also find that mouse/keys can give me motion sickness now depending on field of view so it’s just how I have to roll. Anyway, maybe play a bunch of multiplayer with an RPG? It helps to have one shot kills when you’re learning. :)

Yeah I can’t do random matchups. It’s all about teaming up via discord…

Like I said it’s all about the Hauer. I couldn’t push half as far with the Krig

Yeah, not a fan of that and never have been. I think it’s cheap of them.

Also, reminder that the event is coming to an end so if you want those blueprints, now’s the time to finish up.

The XP token thing is super dumb and doesn’t really make much sense at all.

That said, what a stupid thing to think you need a lawsuit over. That would be a good use of time for our legal system for a couple lawyers to make a few bucks and players to get a free 30 minute XP token in game in 2 years?

Which event?

Outbreak Event. It’s the second tab at the top when you go into the game right now.

I had a game where I joined randoms in Outbreak and this one guy was such a condescending arrogant ass… Talking about me and another guy that we weren’t catching up and where were we going etc…This was the day after Outbreak was released so I guess he had a ton of time to burn and familiarize himself with everything…That was my only bad experience in Outbreak so far but I am sure there will be more when playing with randoms.

Oh yeah I completed all the Outbreak tasks on day 1. I never did the warzone ones tho!

They’re easiest to do in Plunder. You can even jump in solo (click Don’t Fill) and probably get them done. I finished those last night and will finish the Cold War Zombies stuff tonight. That’s the blueprint I wanted most!

Machete is awful in Outbreak, Sledgehammer is quite good but tricky to not trade hits, Wakazashi is ridiculously good imo since it lacks the lunge animation which is what gets you hit when using all the other weapons.

I gave up on the warzone zombie stuff, got about half done and just realized it’s not even remotely fun or entertaining.

The Warzone zombie stuff is just much easier in Plunder thanks to respawns. That blueprint isn’t as interesting though. No one really uses handguns anywhere.

That the outbreak reward is a sniper rifle is just insulting :)

Arguably the best one in the game right now in Warzone!

I can’t get a single fucking zombie on plunder. The ship is a fucking hot mess of players running around and I never saw a single zombie spawn…

OK, figured out how to spawn the zombie event and have gotten 6 of 9.

I keep spawning miles away from the ship, are there other zombie spawn points and is there a way to target where you will spawn in?

Got it done. Derp.