CNN Mega Debate Thread

Is Buttigieg pivoting to asshole?

Yikes, I don’t like the Pete vs. Beto show.

-Tom

I agree. These guys should be best buds.

“Expedisionally” - Biden

Oh damn, Castro takes a stand on police violence. Doesn’t like mandatory gun buybacks because it gives cops an excuse to go door to door.

Great answer by a Castro. I also forgot about him.

Klobuchar going on about nothing at all.

I’m glad Steyer is there so I can take bathroom breaks.

I don’t know for sure but I believe Warren first said it and then Obama took it (I could be wrong though).

The thing is that the guy is definitely smart, but so boring. But I’d love to find a way to deploy him that’s not POTUS.

Edit: maybe he should just focus on spending his money in ways that’ll help Dems nationwide. I don’t see him as governor of California or in Congress…

As Taniel pointed out on Twitter today, if you took the money that Steyer was spending on his own doomed candidacy in Iowa, South Carolina and New Hampshire TV ad buys just right now, you’d be able to pay a significant amount of reinstatement $$ to get paroled Florida ex-felons back onto the voting rolls.

I still can’t believe Elizabeth Warren is nearly 70 years old. If you told me she was in her late 50s I’d believe it. Elizabeth Warren: what’s your secret?!

Gabbard tried to usurp the moderator role. No one was having any of it.

-Tom

Lol @ Yang re: Bing

Ouch! Bing gets zinged by Yang.

Who is this business magnate I’ve never heard of? I like his fraud comments about Trump though.

He runs a ginormous hedge fund, so we hate him, right?

Seriously though he seems like a nice enough dude. Who should be bankrolling the DNC instead of being on that stage.

Kamala trying to troll Warren about Trump’s Twitter account, and Warren’s not having any of it.

-Tom

I love Yang’s pin.

Warren’s the real deal. You want to bring it, you have to go hard. She’s plucky and smart and she don’t take no guff. She’ll do great debating Trump.