Deep Rock Galactic (now out of early access!)

Or maybe you have to build a length of pipeline and those boxes fill up as you make progress?

I would like to build more things in game. :)

Just picked this up and enjoying it a lot. Has that fortnite save the world mode feeling that kept me playing for a long long time.

It’s really great and playing with randos and no voice comms has been an almost universally good experience for me. Coming up on 40 hours, now.

I finally promoted my first dwarf (gunner) and participated in a deep dive. Almost fifty hours in now and the game just keeps on giving. Overclocks seem really interesting.

Engineer main here, just mining gold, drinking beer, and exploding spiders with my fellow dwarves. Game has so much character and the exploration, combat, and teamwork are great. And no voice coms needed! Rock and stone forever!

Most impressive!

Sweet.

That video ended way too soon. I wanted to see if he got a triple loot bug kill when the rig dropped in.

Lol, me too!

Indeed, also pipes! The new update gonna be gud.

That looks great!

I had so much fun last night in this game. Finished a mission with two other people who were random. Then we played music, danced dwarven tiktok and fortnite dances, drank at the bar with a bunch of the craftable beer that has hilarious effects, and listened to management trying to get us to stop andf get back to work,until we all fell down, kicking barrels along the way. Was laughing out loud for a good 10 minutes, which doesn’t happen in games too often. So. Much. Character. Just dripping with it.

Please feel free to friend me, fellow miners: 8322997

Are there ID numbers? Where do I find that?

That pipeline game mode is such a good idea. Looks really fun.

We are already friends!

Everyone else can add me also: 31683052

Just click the add friend button on Steam. It shows your ID, and a spot to enter other people’s.

Excellent. Mine is 32965413

Mine is 4956471 and I dabble on the Xbox too. My gamer tag is Mellified.