Diablo III

Set dungeons are the wooooooorrrrrrrrst.

Depends, some are a pain, others are quite easy with the proper gear.

Your mother certainly is.

(Heyo!!!)

Too fast for your ninja edit. Hyaa!

For some reason, auto correct loves to put the letter m after commas. Like I have hit that too many times instead of space bar, and now it thinks thatā€™s what I want it to do. So annoying. And Iā€™ve had things like that persist even after resetting learned behaviors. Hell, I even set a macro to change comma with an m after to a space, but it wonā€™t trigger if there isnā€™t a space after the m.

Goodness, do the Germans even have a word for your apparently massive sausage fingers?

What keyboard do you use? Iā€™ve never had anything approaching that issue with Gboard or SwiftKey.

Dude, my fingers are tiny. Like Trump-level tiny. Maybe smaller.

And Iā€™m referring to the on-screen keyboard on my iPad.

Ah, youā€™re using some weird dead one-off offshoot of computing technology. Thereā€™s your problem!

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845159

The Rise of the Necromancer is a purchasable content pack coming to Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition. The pack will be available for purchase starting June 27, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and will cost $14.99 USD.

Wow, was not expecting it until the season after.

I love this, and will gladly pay $15 to play through another character - but I think Iā€™ll wait until Season 11 starts, no reason to play him through twice after all. Iā€™ll gladly, eagerly jump into Season 11 with a Necromancer character, though.

Donā€™t blame you, though it makes sense to have a few weeks to get data and hopefully catch any major issues before the season starts.

Well, season 10 is ending June 27th, right? How long is it between seasons, normally?

23rd, 5pm PDT.

Then itā€™s about a 4-week break

Season ending this friday, damn, I must hurry thenā€¦
Sucks that the only gearset I have has such a shitty mastery requirementā€¦ Monk - Inna

I was sure the Necromancer would be free patch content, and the ā€œcostā€ was all the cosmetics and extraā€¦ guess I misunderstood. not sure 15$ is worth a single character.

If Return to Oriath wasnā€™t dropping soon, maybe. As it isā€¦eh, maybe wait five years for it to go on sale for $10.

Necromancer pack (and patch 2.6) releasing June 27th-- in 6 days!

Yeah, Iā€™m gonna pick this one up.

Also if you donā€™t own it on console, theyā€™re releasing a GOTY pack with D3, the expansion, and the necromancer pack for $40. Thatā€™s a hell of a deal if you somehow managed to escape playing D3 for the past several years. Maybe you were in a coma, or stranded on a desert island.

I think I stopped enjoying D3 when challenge basically disappeared and it became all about killing 10 million dudes as fast as possible.

Old Infernal or whatever it was called was a little too difficult, but at least it was a fun challenge. Once they tweaked the drops a bit I recall enjoying it, then they made rifts and it became some sort of never ending speed run or something.

In. Sta. BUY!

I may hold off until the new season too, but Iā€™m as in as in can be for this baby. Yeah! :)

Itā€™s not cross-buy is it? No I wouldnā€™t think so.

Lol, the next season is going to be wall to wall necromancers!