Diablo III

Gloves, belts, boots and shoulders are best to spend blood shards on.
For weapons its better to use the Kanais cube to upgrade rare to legendary because the random item pool is reduced to the input rare weapon type and level. So if you’re after a single handed level 70 scythe, its better to convert a rare of that type.

Thanks for that, there are both boots and a belt from shards i would really like so that’s my first visit. My first Legendary upgrade I got a recommended weapon from it so that was lucky.

What’s the best way to earn greater rift shards, is it better to do lower level Nepahalem rifts or higher ones?

It’s doing whichever torment level you can do comfortably in like 2-3 minutes.

Ok that’s great,

It’s also the best way to get blood shards, death’s breaths and those pack gnomes (like gems, legendary, crafting, etc).
I normally set the level to where I can do one within 5 minutes solo.

When you are farming in Diablo generally you want to be at the highest level where trash mobs basically just explode and elites drop quickly but not instantaneously.

Obviously what spot on the difficulty curve is up to you for fun, but that’s the most efficient. Running rifts as a team or bounty caches where you split up is even better.

Since I am legally required to play a season whenever this thread is bumped, I will say that this is a fun one. The shrine buddy makes leveling up super easy and the 4th cube slot is nuts.

Once suggestion is when you run across Illusory Boots definitely wear or cube them. Being able to run through trash enemies or even elites can really make the game a lot more fun. It’s both makes positioning based builds more fun and speed farming easier. I strongly recommend running them until you get to the point where you really need that slot for your build which will take a while.

I looooooved this season start. The shitty selection of conquests killed my enthusiasm tho.

That Diablo 2 Resurrected looks pretty nice.

I was sooo psyched for D2. I bought the collector’s edition and watched that opening cinematic 20+ times.

I bought a brand new machine just for it (well, maybe HOMM3 also)

This is my first Season 24 ethereal weapon. At level 29. 11,000 dps. LOL.

Ethereals are neat. They should really just keep add them as a permanent thing and if they are too much they could just tone them down a hair.

But they are interesting, fun and slot in between regular ancients and primals to give players more stuff to care about in the loot pool.

In theory I didn’t care much about them, but in practice I really like them a lot.

Loving s24. Can power level on PC now and will soon on switch if anyone needs a boost.

I probably havent played since…i dunno s18 maybe, but read somewhere a new season just begun so i fired it up. Around level 10 i had a weird turquoise staff drop and i was like…hmm…i dont remember seeing that color of a drop before. The stats were stupid awesome and ya, i started just melting the board.

I take it those are new?

Yes, currently just temp season drops (each class has their own). But honestly they are awesome and I think they should keep them around. That extra bit of spice goes a long way.

If you get all 21 ethereals, there’s a feat of strength that unlocks them all as transmogs permanently. Something new to grind for.

So i take it, at some point when this thing stops melting everything, i can safely just salvage it and hope it respawns as a higher level?

Technically yes. Though I assume that will be a long while as they are extremely powerful.