Dominions 5 - Born to be Van Wilder

With Worthy Heroes, Ermor gets access to “Caesar” and he summons Alaudae Horsemen which are a better version of Marverni’s Eponi Knights. The idea based on the description is he won over the Eponi tribe and now gets to command a whole legion of them. What I don’t understand is that the Ermor free summons are given a tattoo which can not be activated? I guess this is just for thematic reasons?

I was looking for some way to activate it, but instead I guess I just have decent cavalry.

I don’t think Na’ba has the hidden dominions thingee. Ind certainly did.

So Caelum has decided to pour across my border. It’s unfortunate. If there is anybody with lightning immune raiders, I think he’ll be occupied for a while trying to put me down.

Of course this also reshuffles Neifel back into the deck.

Congrate to Pan and Ermor. You’re looking good.

Thanks for the compliment. I mean, you never seen me before, but if someone wants to comment positively on my appearance, then great.

you have to assume he has spies everywhere

I better make sure I’m wearing pants then.

lol. I love this thread.

wait, you’re aussie right? By pants, do you mean, like the British pants or the American pants. I mean, i have no problems if you’re running around the house au naturale - I wouldn’t be surprised if Australians spent 80% of their time like that - i’m just curious.

Hmmm…or is that the kiwis? I do recall a friend would get disturbingly ungarmented when the all blacks were playing…yknow, you island people are all fucking weird…

We have a full moon out tonight, but only for tonight, it seems. Such is the fickleness of dominions.

I didnt think Aussies went around au natural, with all the dangers of drop bears, magpies, spiders, and roos. You might say, yeah, but that’s outside, but I’ve been to Austraya, and everything is open air cabins and lean toos. I have been told its because the barbies keep burning down the solid structures. You see, there WAS a guy tending the barbie, but beer got involved, and he took a nap.

Well if you didn’t have so many land scouts and invested in some flappy ones instead, you’d be able to see past the oceans. I think the sharks, stingers, octopi/octopuses/octopodes will deal with any land scouts before they even catch sight of dry land. Great thing about being on an island. So the long answer is, you’ll have to remain curious :)

There actually is a bit of truth in that. There was a bit of a campaign in some of the more remote towns I worked in where people were asked not to light fires in their house. Turns out the lounge room was a good place for a fire pit.

Not EVERYwhere.

But most wheres.

I have reached that point in this dominions game that I dare not open the turn. See, I need to sleep at some point. And I have questions!
What has Niefel done? Did my storming of the castle work? What can I see of the Caelum and Ubar conflict? Did Ermor try to take on 90 goddamn spring hawks? What is sneaky Pan up to? Why hasnt he cast Mother Oak yet? THERE IS NO GLOBALS!! Why?!?!?! Why is so much of my dominion still cold?
The scary thing is that, left unchecked, someone (cough Caelum) is beginning to build all the artifacts.
@Spock !! Ask me a question!

I want to see if Ermor is going for all of those hawks too! although there are some mysteries of a lack of expansion from Xibalba, Haven’t seen any bats and they were actually welcome to take two or three more provinces…maaaybe I should just scooops them up.

Bats and Rus had an agreement. If you are interested in altering the agreement, you should have the strength to back that up. Otherwise, you should expect that the bats have decided that taking provinces that have already been settled on are secondary to provinces that are up for contest.

So Ermor and Pan have decided to join with Neifel and Caelum and I don’t stand a chance against that. Not to mention vampire counts erupting throughout my domain.

sigh.

Things were really looking up about 5 turns ago too.

Well, don’t look at me - i certainly didnt invite ermor.

and me ending our diplomatic arrangements on the basis of a breakout of war on our border is not necessarily a sign of complicity. perhaps one could say it was opportunistic but, as per the exit arrangements of our former agreement, also very much wait and see for the next few turns.

I’m pretty sure I saw you picking out carpeting and drapes…

just a bit of spring cleaning. sadly we have to throw away the pants and just keep the jackets…

Sounds about right. No one invites Ermor to the party…

Why did the Skeleton go to the party alone?

He had no body to go with