Dominions 5 - Born to be Van Wilder

Alright, getting ready for round 2 on Neifel…get your scouts ready…

You aren’t even going to want my capitol by the time you are all done with the 500 Blights and other crap you all keep throwing at it.

To the person that sent me in game messages this turn… to speed things up a bit! No, I can’t forge that item for you… my construction is still at 0! Some are making artifacts and I never got off 0!

As for the other request, send me targets this turn and I will see what I can do!

Wow, such an INTERESTING turn.

• @kelan you and I both know that if the bats lay off the gas even a little bit, Niefel comes back into play, and that is an existential threat. You are too good of a player to allow me any slack.

• Poor Ubar now has quite a few armies roaming around his lands. Not only is there a massive 400 odd army of birds, but Formoria is sitting pretty with a kitted out prophet and a “we are here for show only, Bres does all the work” army. What would be really funny is if Caelum and Fomoria bump into each other while looking for Ubar.

• I still haven’t been able to break out the popcorn in the Ermor / Rus conflict, but maybe my scout bats just haven’t seen it? It could just be a sham worked out by both of them to talk about fighting, and merely just continue to build up.

I think we both sent too many people into the ocean to start with.
Wish i could see what the Mystic Arrows were doing, hard to tell how good they are on this end(I don’t see the little fights like I would with an assassin).

My armies seem to be missing a key piece…but I will have to see if Ermor is also missing a key piece.

Added 48 hrs cause it’s getting close, and i hate worrying about it

Oh, I’m good, I’ll get it in

Only a spell that’s ‘nice to have’ but not necessary.

this seems like a good messenger service

sure, send 'em through!

Artifacts? I have not seen artifacts yet. Perhaps I should examine my battle reports more closely.

We’re halfway to Armageddon and only one globals up? Just Mother Oak from Pan? That’s just weird.

I will be interested in reading AAR’s from this.

They may not be something you want! ;)

I was more responding to the statement above that I believe @pyrhic was cranking out artifacts already. It very well could have been a false statement!

It was Akaoni after all, so make of that what you will…

Ah, I mentioned @pyrhic making artifacts because I have seem him go down that path plenty of times. He usually puts a priority on getting certain artifacts, even before the elemental royalty.

Now, he could have changed his play style of course. But he had no need for A4 casters with Caelum, and his Devatas, Yavatas, and other types probably give him enough diversity that he wont need the Earth or Fire Kings. So, yes, I feel safe in saying that Caelum probably has/is working towards a Flying Boat, a Djinn, and probably the solar brilliance thing they stole from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
What will be interesting is what @Evil_Steve and others are researching.

Yeah, when I first read it, I thought you saw an item and it was true! I later realized what you just said. When I made the statement above about artifacts, all I remembered was that someone said he was building them :).

But yeah, my research is pitiful. All my mages have been busy defending and my net income has been negative since the start of the war so zero hiring and multiple people dying or deserting from disease. So yeah… my research is like 4, 5, 3, 3, 0, 1, 2 or something like that.

Well, the rumor that we have any artifacts is purely false. And while you’re technically correct that we’re not sprinting for the royalty, unfortunately those Devatas, Yavatas and such are pretty deep down that path, so we’re jogging that way. Currently we’re searching out various puzzle pieces to help solve some particular problems - we think we have what we need now, so this should be interesting…

you can be assured that some of my research, as per usual, is not what I thought it was…

Ooooo. This turn I am very much scared of- the Ermor v Rus first main bootle. I keep being worried that I set my troops in the wrong stance.

EDIT: oh. oh no

An expensive fight, shame that Father of Winters was there, otherwise I think you’d be saying OH NO. So much protection on the FoW, I think I need some special tools to deal with that.

Watching it, honestly didn’t go as bad as I thought as the stat screen said. You lost quite a bit of the blessed horses(and dang thats a strong bless). I see your Thug was in the fight- and the skelly spam I expected.