Dominions 5 - Born to be Van Wilder

Oh, well I was going to send you a bottle of Bundy instead. But if you want a message, then fine! BTW we have no special agreements, I think. I can’t remember either right now.

So, judging by the score screen, Rus has gone AI. Fyi for everyone bordering them

Yeah noticed that. While the remaining underwater army is still annoyingly resilient, mindhunting the army commander and a U/W mage getting killed while unprotected last turn was a bit of a death knell. Now it is a matter of switching Rus flags to Ermor flags.

Also, it is with utmost sadness that we must report the demise of one of the world’s most vibrant, powerful, creatures. Akili, or lil’ Aki as he was known to his friends, was a titan amongst Ifrit. True, he wasn’t yet in the Hall of Fame, but he was an experienced and able commander, with the icy heart of a murderer beating beneath that flaming Ifrit skin.

Sadly, he was last seen wandering the desert wastelands of his people. Some say he had enough of the war and sought his own way out. Others say that malign agents of ANTIFRITA struck him down. Others say that ANTIFRITA thing was a false flag and that he’s still around doing a super covert mission. Still others insist they’ve seen him wearing Ermor or Pangaea colors. The only thing that we know is for sure is that he’s gone and that he’ll be missed.

Let’s all pour one out…

yes, I am glad that Akili the killer Ifrit has been fritted.

as they say, tastes like chicken

ps though strangely I only got to pick up one of his items!

I went AI yus, although I don’t think anyone has much to be worried about(that last commander snipe/mage cut was actually the last two commanders I had, and I am unable to recruit mages in any province).

HOW many shields does that killer Ifrit have??

The Ifrit are strange and unusual creatures. They would not characterize Akili’s current status as being dead so much as being in a more hidden realm. If you live long enough you might meet him again.

Just the two. As you can see his defense skill was only 32.

Nice… I get it. (I saw the battle). No, wait, maybe it was another one I saw dead? Could this be the end of Ubar?

Gents, I’ll be out of town this Thursday through Sunday (coming back evening Sunday), so depending on how things shake out I may need a slight extension. Might not, but just FYI.

@pyrhic can you give me 12 more hours? I might have it in on time and then I might not as well.

@dfs sure, done

Thank you all for your responses! They were as expected…
@pyrhic being very formal and laying out certain details in great clarity.
@Evil_Steve going…“yah, sure, whatever. Have you seen my Frozen Heart spam?”
@dfs cackling evilly as he contemplates the next round of defenses.
@Strato responding in the forums… he has nothing to hide.
And speaking of nothing, thats what I got from @Kolbex

So…This is kind of embarrassing, but my attackers can’t seem to cook. In looting their dead corpses we have come across a huge surplus of salt. It seems like whatever they are eating isn’t to their taste.

Of course the cooks of Ubar have perfected their recipes over decades of experimentation and we…well, we have no use for the stuff.

If someone non-hostile to our cause…There ARE nations who are not at war with us…If one of them would like some salt please make me an offer. It’s nasty stuff. Course and rough and irritating and it gets EVERYWHERE. Please take it off my hands!

I must say recent approaches to our national dish are going through a rather bland phase

When Pan wishes to sue for peace we will listen to your pleas.

Really, @Evil_Steve , you didnt even TRY to rename your new Prophet? And a Sleeper? I expected it to be a Manticore, for some reason. That would be much cooler.

And yes @Strato I can make the supercharger for your ute.

Futzing with the need for high precision and spirit sight. Not that it will work, mind you…

Oooo someone had a sleeping pretender and did not die yet, crazy!

Nah the sleeper is a conjuration school commander unit that can be summoned for the princely sum of 10 nature gems.

I would think by now that all Pretenders are in this world doing their thing. Brian has certainly been busy every turn.