Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

I’ve changed the hosting interval, starting with this turn, to 52 hours.

Can we postpone the turn for another 12 hours? My time yesterday and today have been booked solid, and I won’t be able to think straight for the few hours I’ll have tonight.

12hrs added

I need about 12 more hours today. Sorry, everyone.

added

Sorry to make this one slow down, but my youngest is home for the weekend and I’ll need some time.

It looks like no one has turned their turn in. I added 24 hours to the clock.

the diplo is so Machiavellian now that even turn submissions are coded ;)

what diplo do you have? Oh…ya, .you and your ice friend…how’s that going?

oh, me and my new aquatic pal are having fun. I’ve thrown a ‘supplies’ party! My aquatic friend does have a LOT of hangers-on. We’re ok for fish, but the loaves are a real problem…

Well, everyone seems to have their own thing going on.

This should be fun!

Apparently, I didn’t give the correct orders to my units that were moving to a province whose fortification I was about to storm with my sieging units, despite checking to see if any other orders to join the storming existed after issuing those units the Move order. What am I missing?

And can I just say that 28 Tomb Guards being able to hold off an entire storming force (killing 108 units in the process) is insane? JFC, what a joke.

Units moving won’t join into a siege storming session.

Only leaders given the order to Storm will storm the castle.

And the orders have to come from Miracle Max.

Huh. I could have sworn this was different in Dom3. Thanks for the confirmation.

Protection 21 Morale 21 with a heat aura. They’re pretty nasty against chaff. I don’t have many tools in my toolkit, but some of them are pretty nice. Wish I could put them together in a coherent way.

60 more chaff units would have just made the rout bigger.

Getting close to hosting, so added 24 hours

Thank you. I just need 4 or so hours.

no worries, buddy, you got 24 of them now!

I am in!