Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

GROUP HUG!

Is that code for something?

Why are you so suspicious? Just a group of neighbors wants to hug you, that’s all.

Like friendly bears wish to hug you…

I’m curious, how do you get ‘out of combat’ elementals? I thought all elementals were combat summons only whether by spell or device), excepting the royalty…

There are events that can do it for you. Also, you can magically steal an elemental, and it sticks around. Also, Agartha has a Spell.

Hmm…so you controlled 4 elementals? That’s a neat trick. Particularly, controlling them and getting them to survive the combat, since they’re libel to be attacked as soon as you control them.

You’ve a lot of neat tricks, that’s for sure…

Whenever something interesting happens, I try to look it up in the Dominions Inspector. If that doesn’t work, I ask questions on Discord.

Sadly, there is a risk when it comes to elementals. A profound one.

What’s the profound risk?

That other people will get jealous and start wars with you.

That’s kinda like saying people are starting wars cause they are jealous of your nuclear weapons. I don’t quite think it happens like that…

or are you saying C’tis had water elementals and you were jealous, so that’s why you started a war with him? And is that where you got them?! Oh my, the lifestyles of the rich and super-jelly, indeed!

C’tis wishes they could get Water Elementals!

But if you must know, there is an event that allows you to grab some elementals. I’m not yet sure if the price was worth it.

In this case, Living Water allows you to summon Water Elementals, but they aren’t always friendly.

Oddly enough, I had some Ice Elementals but somebody killed them all!

https://larzm42.github.io/dom5inspector/?&loadEvents=1

ah see, that’s far less interesting than you sending gurus out to steal elementals from their parent sources

Added 24 hours. Apologies. I should be able to get to my turn this afternoon though, but not in time for deadline.

I am feeling under the weather this afternoon. Could I get 12 extra hours?

sure, done

I’m going to add 12 hours to the clock since we are getting close.

Since we seem to be pushing the clock back often, i’m going to change the interval to 72 hours.

I’m sorry about that pushing it back. I should have my turn in this evening. I just seem to have a lot more to do after work today then I thought.