Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

As far as I know I had no trouble submitting my turn.

Llama fixed it this week. Which is probably why some saw their turn over write itself. But I would still suggest submitting it again just in case

My status panel is green, all systems GO!

Ok, I resubmitted my turn.

I have also resubmitted Mysterio’s turn so we’re good.

Bullet dodged by @dfs!

Yeah. It’s about to get real.

you’re all so cute with your talk of what is real and bullet dodging.

You have no idea…

I don’t know. I don’t think anything else of importance is going on. Nothing else to see. Everything is just going on as usual.

Although, some of us have avoided a giant fight, which may have been epic.

Yeah. I was premature. Nexxxxt turn.

For shame, @Evil_Steve !! Beating up on a newbie! And don’t say he started it. Anyone who’s name starts with “EVIL” knows the fine of art of goading poor hapless newbies into doing something they didn’t want to, and then taking advantage of them. I mean, that’s how I got my second wife…but I digress.
I think everyone else should give poor @Kolbex a few gems or something, so he knows that not everyone is as malevolent, wicked, base, unholy (page 2 of thesaurus), immoral, and generally bad as his opponent.

Yes, next time I propose we invite Good_Steve to play instead.

aw, i thought i was being nice!

Oh, you probably were, and @Kolbex is just telling me what he wants me to hear. A tale of woe, that somehow involves kangaroos wearing scuba gear and violating Altanteans. Something like that.

All in good fun.

wot a sook, as we say here downunder ;)

I’m embarrassed to admit that I just stumbled upon the ‘TAB’ and ‘d’ functions in the Nation Overview (F1) screen. My mouse’s scroll wheel rejoices!

great! i didn’t know about them either!

Well, that was an interesting twist, wasn’t it.

A few comments regarding Turn 46:

1. That experiment didn’t go well. But it did yield valuable data!

2. I’m beginning to think lizards are neither male nor female. What a waste of resources on my part!

3. So, C’tis wants to destroy all living things. Cool, cool…