Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

Thank you @Mysterio. I think I was able to change it to LA.

I have joined! All hail Gargantis Obscurantis, the Mantis of Atlantis!

So my pretender is in. If y’all just want to concede now it will be easier to accept your surrenders en masse.

I am currently regretting that I didn’t pick Caelum.

I think we just need @pyrhic for all this to get started.

Today, maybe tomorrow, certainly by friday.

Okay.

There is a bug that people should know. Draconians Chiefs have received arms by accident! That is right people, you can now thug them out with full gear.

By, they now can no longer summon new draconians. So, those 15 Draconians you get, are all you get.
Bugs giveth and bugs taketh away.

That game has started. I’m going to try to set the first time turn 72 hours, in case any of us run into trouble, and with the Easter Weekend, can’t check right away, but after that, I’m setting the game to be 32 hour turns. Please let me know as soon as possible if you need an extension, but lets keep it to a minimum this time.

Pro tip for our new players- take a look at everyone’s titles. The dominions Wiki gives a breakdown of what most of the titles mean.

it’s asking for Lucid 1.63? the link up the top goes to 1.61? any tips? :)

You should be able to click the links for the mods directly on the game page.

https://www.llamaserver.net/admin.cgi?game=PretendersoftheEarth

On the Mods screen within the game, v1.63 is referred to as v1.62. Weird.

thanks! :)

Did it work.

On my mod screen Lucid’s mod is also referred to as 1.62. In addition Worthy Heroes is given as version 6. Yeah. That’s not a misprint on my end.

Game opened and played just fine from my end. …I’ve play tested this opening about 10-15 times and, of course, I do something different when the actual game goes live.

Sorry about any confusion that this caused. @Kolbex, are you having any troubles with the process?

I have not yet tried, was planning to do it this afternoon.

yep. that ‘thanks’ was both for the info and it working, well with the same 1.62 etc

I haven’t received a trn file. Isn’t that required to play a turn? The thread linked above seemed to suggest so.