Dominions 5 - There is no I in team, but there is in Disciple

Unless you had an agreement with NaBa, I don’t think so. You don’t put him in a position that he wasn’t in already.

I don’t know all the facts though.

As for Diplomacy, I could get behind all non team communication only through the thread. It would make it less likely that that we would get 2 on 1 on 1.

FWIW I’m playing on the map from steam and there is a mountain province, 59, that has not had open passes for 24 turns. I know there was discussion about the map and a new map was made, but I can’t seem to locate that discussion. Guess it was in the other thread.

For @dfs

Thank you.

ya, some of those mountain passes will be a pain for cold nations…but, the water provinces will be easier.

If there’s other edits you (collectively) want me to do to the map, just let me know…

oh, and i couldnt figure out how to change the map name in the dominions menu, so to differentiate it, i found that when you’re setting up a game, the map i created will let you ‘delete’ it as you select it, where the steam subscribed one will not…

There you go. One of the AI’s had been by that mountain throne since the start of my test game and…yes, they had cold 3. That’s what I was missing. Thank you.

Does snow movement allow you to overcome it, or only mountain survival?

Don’t have access to either of those things in this test game.

I think Mountain Walk and flying work. Not sure about Snow Movement. Ulm should have both, I think.

Yes, Ulm would have all three of those things.

Yeah sorry about the last pick. I’m fiddling around with it since came a bit late to the party.

I think I can finish up today. I downloaded the map and made test pretender and disciples. Could I get a short list of the nations?

Include me as Xibalba as pretender. I’m solidifying that choice today.

Here is the list.

Each position is a different team.
@Maerlande, you are in position D, hence the blank spot.

So, July 1st. Can we get a that final nation?

Kailasa

Really? Okay, that is interesting.

What I’m reading here is “Really? Are you sure? Positive? Absolutely definitely?”

What, I can’t be surprised by decisions? Its Heat 2, while Ulm and Vanheim are cold +1. I guess if Kailasa can go Cold 1 (netting him 120 points) plus then get +1 Astral and +1 Air. Sadly, no chassis has +1 Air and +1 Astral. One or the other.

It should be an interesting game.

It has been set up. We’ll start soon.

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=QT3Disciples

Newbie question: do we need to do anything to get setup?

You have to email your pretender to the server, but for the life of me, I am drawing a blank on details. Does anyone else remember?