Dominions 5 - There is no I in team, but there is in Disciple

Ur is mine.

Hinnom should be mine.

Fomoria and XIbalba are ours. Our pretender will be TC

Map is floatingArchipelago2 from the dropbox file titled dominions5.zip, and needs to be extracted to user//appdata/roaming/dominions5/maps, correct?

I think so.
Make sure you have the mods on when you design your pretender

Chernobyl Murder Hornets are all submitted.

The Pretender is Mictlan, TNN and Berytos are Disciples.

Might I suggest the first turn be a bit longer than 24hrs just because of the trickiness of the map and working out paths of expansion.

I think that is fair. Still waiting on a straggle or two.

which nation is your team’s pretender?

Oh, it’s going to be Agartha. It’s going to be sweet!

If I could get everyone to get their pretenders in by Friday, I would like to get the game started Saturday morning.

As a reminder, all diplomacy is going to be through this thread. No other diplomacy allowed. We are going to keep everything out in the open. Should make the game… interesting. Fewer back room deals, I guess.

Oh, and diplomacy is for the whole team.

Obviously, discussions about what your team should be doing, trading and what not, that is fair game outside of the thread. Just diplomacy between the teams should be on the thread.

One quick questions - should Diplo be binding? That is, outside of trades (trades are always binding, no matter what).

• Yes, all diplomacy should be binding.
  • No, diplomacy should not be binding (outside of trades)

0 voters

Team 1 Wahoo, Pyrhic, Valambrain
Xibalba - Disciple
Formoria - Disciple
Tien Chi - Pretender

Team 2 Strato, Kelan, Mellified
TNN - Disciples
Berytos - Disciples
Mictlan - Pretender

Team 3 Legowarrior, Belouski and Jaygittings
Agartha - Pretender
Ur - Disciple
Hinnom - Disciple

Team 4 - dfs, Maerlande, Galdred
Hellheim
Ulm
Kailasa

@dfs - whose your pretender?

Right now the intent is to have Kailasa as the pretender, but…we’re still working on it is the real answer.

I wonder if you are going to try to fit both an air and astral bless on your pretender. Kailasa gets a bonus with both, but doesn’t have any chassis with both native. At least I think they don’t.

Just something interesting for players. It’s 11 minutes long.

Thanks for the hint. I missed the air bonus :) Glad for any help.

Missing one nation. Come on @Maerlande, let’s get a move on.

Just to confirm, this is the game: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=QT3Disciples ?

Yes.

Although, now I’m a little worried that I forgot to add the Worthy Heroes mod when I built my avatar. Do you think that will make a difference?

You can resubmit you pretender, right?

Worthy Heroes has no effect on pretenders so should not be an issue. But you definitely must have CBM loaded. I screwed that up once already.

I sent my pretender :) It’s been over two years since I played llamaserver so hopefully I typed the game name correctly.