Drox Operative 2

Pretty sure it does, yeah.

Version 0.908 is out: changes.

This patch adds crew for young, random races, balances a bunch of things better, fixes blinking on system map, adds more race story chunks, adds more icons, and fixes several more minor issues.

Version 0.909 is out: changes.

This patch adds 2 new achievements, makes sponsored ships easier to work with, fixes some usable object issues, and fixes several more minor issues.

Version 0.910 is out: changes.

This patch fixes some win/lose consistency issues, adds more planet bonus icons, adds 2 new achievements, and fixes several more minor issues.

Version 0.911 is out: changes.

This patch adds auto scrapping, makes structural crew points better, adds more levels to many of the weapons, adds more race story chunks, adds a few more icons, and fixes several more minor issues.

Structure was my least favorite stat, a buff to that sounds good. For the 0.25 resist each point of Structure gives, does that just effect structure/hull or does it affect armor and shields as well?

It affects all incoming damage.

So 18 bucks now, what’s it go up to? Anyone know? $25 or $30 perhaps?

At least in the US, it is going up to $19.99 (other places should be a similar increase).

Version 0.912 is out: changes.

This patch makes races care how you treat your crew, adds lots of new quest connections, adds the last of the required icons, increases the player ship’s base thrust, and fixes several more minor issues.

I’m holding out to start playing until 1.0, but the game is really looking good.

Version 0.913 is out: changes.

This patch adds pirate & smuggler starbases, adds geomagnetic storms, adds permanent versions of many of the storms, and fixes several more minor issues.

Um, doesn’t geomagnetic only apply to Earth?

Yes, the geomagnetic storms aren’t terribly accurate, but they add a bit more flavor to systems. :)

Version 0.914 is out: changes.

This patch adds vouching for races, adds adventuring with races, increases regen rates when out of combat, makes attack/critical hit/thrust stats more useful, makes bonus skills each unique, finally shows you skills on the create ship screen, and fixes several more minor issues.

Version 0.915 is out: changes.

This patch makes random, young races that you have unlocked playable.

After 15 months of Drox Operative 2 early access, I’ve posted another update talking about all of the changes from the last couple months.

Version 0.916 is out: changes.

This patch adds component rewards for quests, increases fighter durability, adds more options for diplomat sponsorship, and fixes several more minor issues.

Once again, some nice changes! I’ve already gone back to the well twice on this game. Looking forward to another run at 1.0! :)