Eco [Global survival game]

Did the server just drop for everyone?

Yep. Guess it’s a hint for me to get off my ass and go do some real life chores.

the game does that sometimes. You might have to quite the client and go back in.

This is the first day it’s ever gone down for me, and it did it twice. You mean this is… usual? (acknowledges she’s only played a handful of days)

yeah, every now and then I’ll drop. Weird bugs. I’m assuming this kind of thing is why they delayed the update for bug fixes

I’ve only had a couple hiccups in 8 hours so far.

How does one plant tree seeds? Trying to do my part to not completely repopulate our lands.

If you collected all of the pulp and chopped up the stump, a new tree should grow in the old one’s place. You can also chop at the leaves of non-fir trees to have a chance at a seed, which you can then plant by hoe-ing a square of land and dropping the seed on it.

I got some seeds from chopping leaves
Figured it was just needing a hoe.

I see you all turned on me in the elections.

It’s not super clear what position we were electing, or the powers that position holds. I don’t want to inadvertently elect some kind of robocommunist!

I abstained until the ads on Facebook tell me what to do.

We had an election? How did I miss that… did it happen today, during working hours of the work day. How long did the election last?

We’re not the ones that picked Peter Cetera for our campaign song

Hey folks. I might be scarce for a bit, and I might not. My cat Floyd passed away this morning and I was very close to him. He wasn’t very old and it looks like he went peacefully in his sleep after I went to work, but I’m pretty upset. I’m having a tough time with it, so I apologize if I’m awol a bit.

Sorry to hear that Jason. Take your time, the game will be there when you’re ready to come back.

I’m so sorry to hear that, and I fully understand… Take care.

Hello Citizen’s fear not, I shall lead us to victory over the Meteor which haunts us in our everyday lives.

P.S. try to use the O button to set your goals, since we are playing on Medium collaboration it helps a lot to pick your focus and then trade with others to get things you need, end game you can probably get away from that since once houses get really good you can generate enough Skill Points to learn more but early game it pays to specialize. If you have any questions and see me online feel free to ask. Can’t say I know everything but have been able to defeat the Meteor in two different communities now.

I’m not sure I understand the things I need.

Am I going to defeat the meteor by throwing fish at it? Because I have hundreds and hundreds of charred fish, with nothing much to do with them it seems, as it doesn’t look like anyone wants to eat those any more.

Is there a way to get all the stores into one place… say… a marketplace? Is there such thing as public land but private stores?

Fish trap question, is there a way to get part of the catch out of them? Smacking with a hammer tells me not enough inventory space, and when I open the backpack to try and move some over, I lose the ability to dive with CTL. I have 2 traps with a ton of fish just sitting there at the moment.

Also gardening/farming, do you need to water things? I had some items grow, but others died.