Elon Musk goes Off the Rails

I routinely choose where I purchase products based on who owns the company. Home Depot vs. Lowes, never eating at Chick-Fil-A, etc.

Elon Musk is a next level troll.

I can see why he wants to buy twitter, it’s his natural habitat.

Both companies are pretty heavy GOP donors, which one are we talking about here?

What’s funny is that we kind of have this… in California.

It doesn’t work, because most people aren’t capable of really making responsible decisions in the abstract.
“Do you want this stuff?”
“Yes!”
“Do you want to pay for it?”
“No!”

I was just fishing for examples of two competing companies who provide the same goods or services. Both of them are publicly held these days, though their founders probably still hold majority shares.

Maybe I should have compared a locally-owned hardware store to them. Then I know the owner and can tell from interactions whether I want to do business with him/her. I try to get to know the people at locally-owned businesses, and try to keep my commerce as local as possible to keep my money in the community as much as possible.

I agree, I think that had a pretty big impact on where he’s ended up.

He thought he should be a special snowflake and allowed to do whatever he wanted, regardless to the cost of the rest of society. When it wasn’t allowed in California, he turned toward more toward a worldview which said because he was special and rich he should be able to do whatever he wanted — thus the move to Texas and the shift to explicitly supporting the Republican Party.

I recall reading stories about how Elon Musk is a workaholic and never sleeps. I feel like we’re seeing the result of that.

I’m… Elon Musk??

He sipped that Rogan juice and it’s giving him what money never can.

Huh, it seemed like he was trying to get out ahead of something, but I did not see this coming.

The billionaire founder exposed his penis to her and offered to buy her a horse

The baloney pony.

Separate from the, um, penis, the offer to buy someone a horse has some real $10 banana vibes. Does he think everyone can afford to maintain a horse?

We paid her a quarter million to shut up because there is absolutely nothing to her allegations is a fun thing to say.

Am I the only one who feels like things are about to get super crazy with Elon musk?

Like, all the crazy shit we’ve seen so far will seem normal by comparison.

Well, according to the story he knew that she rode horses as a hobby.