Embroidered QT3 shirts

I am trying to decide if my geek level will go any higher, with my wife, once I receive my shirt and wear it to visit her where she works at the local mall.

I would love one. If you are still planning a post-E3 ongoing sale here at the site, I will order then. If not, let me/us know and I will email you my specs.

I would like the back of mine to say:

“Almost 3,000 posts and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!!!”

or

“Met_K sucks donkey balls”

or

3 Nails
+ 1 Cross
4-given

or

Gamers Rule and Jocks Drool!

Definitely shoot club.

They could do one like a tour tee-shirt, a logo on the front with a whole bunch of dates, names and quotes like, “Fuck Star Wars”, etc. I’d go for one of those.

I don’t think mine has recovered from all the hack/phreak shirts I used to get in the early/mid 90’s. Some were good (“The Oki 900 Project,” “Suicide Hotline Reuinion,” and of course “Barfing Yak”), but most were just plain bad.

That’s who I meant…Murph. Though I don’t seem to recall many posts from him recently…or Alan Dunkin. Did they disappear?

I’ve been wondering about Murph for a while too. I sometimes wonder if he just posts in the Everything Else board or something.

IIRC, Murph was job hunting recently. Maybe he just took a break after that…

–Dave

That’s who I meant…Murph. Though I don’t seem to recall many posts from him recently…or Alan Dunkin. Did they disappear?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing about Murph but when I checked his posts, he has posted in May so he may just be doing other things.

-DavidCPA

He did get a new job and has been pretty busy as of a few weeks ago.

How is the shirt thing coming along Mark?

-DavidCPA

I guess since we were not cool enough to make it to the drunken barn dance at E3, we have fallen by the wayside in Mark’s plans. I, for one, still would like one.

I think Mark does have the shirts, but I think he’s still working out the details of getting them to people.

• Alan

I purchased a shirt, and I think I look smashing in it. ;) I actually got some praise for it on the show floor, although Christina from TimeGate thought that I actually worked WITH Marc Asher. Bahahahahahah! ;)

Details of getting them to people? Ah, bitter is the day that retards on eBay have better distribution channels than QT3.

Cut Mark some slack. Don’t complain about something he is doing for cost. He could have just restricted it to the people going to E3.

-DavidCPA

Sure. May I be so bold as to point out the hordes of people here on QT3 who have been willing and offering to help since day one? If for no other reason than to cut him even more slack by distributing some of the work involved.

Sorry I got a bit lazy with this. I’ll email people who emailed me and let them know what I have left, see if they still want it, etc. I’m not sure how I could distribute this kind of work, though.

How do you guys post pictures in these messages? I have a .jpg of the shirt I can post. [/img]

Double post! :lol:

No seriously, Mark, take your time. I tend to also want to do every little part of things myself, but maybe next time some of the work could be passed out to others.

Upload the pic to your site and then use the image command to link to it. I think it works like this:

if you load the image to a QT3 directory. I’m sure some of the web genuises will give better instructions.

-DavidCPA

Hey Tom Chick,

I PayPal’d my shirt money a few days ago but haven’t received a receipt via PayPal saying you accepted payment. I don’t PayPal that much but I thought that is how it worked. Just checking on the status.

Mark…The shirt looks cool on the frontpage. Can’t wait to get it.

-DavidCPA