Endzone : AWP (No football, lots of drought and radiation.)

So is 1.0 any good?.. not that i need another game, but hey it’s great when one really releases.

Yes, and honestly they could easily charge double the price. I think they’re undervaluing themselves.

Yep real good, I hope to get time with 1.0 this weekend.

The tutorial is not good, and it’s extremely long. It is literally “Build X and assign workers”, then fast forward time. Repeat for every building in the game. I got sick of it after an hour and half I just wanted to finish it, but ran out of wood and metal and quit.

Not sure I would recommend the tutorial. It does teach some concepts, but I think anyone who has played a builder could safely skip it.

Agreed, but i stuck in there and the tutorial on expeditions and research were a great help. Too bad they are the last things they cover in the tutorial.

I love the game so far.

The last time I played, the tutorial seemed like it was 4 hours long. :)

Now that version 1 has been out for a few months whats the overall opinion. Definitely not much chatter here at QT3 :)

I just haven’t had time to return to this, but I do have it installed!

I see they have a DLC planned for the fall. I enjoyed the base game enough back when I created the thread for it. And there are 10 scenarios to play now.

Expansion/addon looks like it will be pretty great. Lots of QoL improvements. Releases on Oct 21st.

I’m really looking forward to playing this when I get out. Fleshes out so much more of the game.

Love this game. They did such a good job.

Locked up or kidnapped? ;)

Hospital with covid (Tom made a post in EE). So I’d say yes, I was kidnapped by a virus :)

Sorry didn’t see that post. Wishing you all the best and a quick and safe return to gaming.

28% off at GMG.

Base game is in the current humble monthly. FYI.

Do you guys recommend Prosperity DLC for a first play through, or stick with vanilla?

It adds a few more resources, luxury items for people, and more endgame content.

Quill18 made a short 2 hour video about it here:

Did you guys start with the scenarios or the sandbox / survival mode after the tutorial? I always have trouble jumping into a city builder when it already has some things built, so maybe survival mode is more for me, but I got the impression that the scenarios were the highlight of the game (not sure why I think this though)

Scenarios are more focused. :)

2nd dlc coming soon!