Fallout: New Vegas

Download sites must be getting hammered. Will try again later.

The only one I found that was free is here.

But it was overloaded.

At almost 7GB for both files… I’m not surprised it’s slow going. Seems like sharing this via BitTorrent would be the way to go.

edit: I guess there is a Torrent, linked off their Discord FAQ channel

I hope Project Nevada gets finished too some day.

I added Project Nevada to my mod list. but deleted the “solid project”, since I didn’t want a bunch of new animations.

Is Project Nevada not really finished?

Not sure. I thought they just recently showed off the intro with the doctor and the machine to choose your stats. Not sure how much farther they got.

I think you are thinking of something else - maybe Project Brazil? Project Nevada is a mechanical overhaul of the base game and I am pretty sure has been done for like 5 years.

Oops, I was thinking of Fallout 4 New Vegas.

Finally got a connection. Only 4 hours to go. :(

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/492201348733861900/504207911942225920/Fallout_New_California_BETA_201.torrent

Is it faster than 400kb/s?

Ya don’t say? BRB.

I will hit it later tonight again. Just dl New Vegas on steam. It LOOKS like you go from the completion of this right into New Vegas. But I dunno I want to see it.

Maybe all the console jockies wanna play (the unnamed nda western game) but the hardcore will just western out at Fallout: New Vegas!

From the Discord:

TOOK THE TORRENT OFFLINE FOR NOW.

We are reuploading a consolidated vesrion to kill your installation woes.

202 will be online sometime tonight.

Ah. Now there appears to be a mod I might even pay for…

Humm so far the game crashes if I don’t chose the path of the warrior.

Ugh and then it crashed 5 minutes later before even leaving the vault.

It looks really promising but I guess I’m going to have to wait for a patch or two. I am only playing with recommended graphics mods and the 4GB steam mod.

Do you have other mods installed, or just this one?

I have the game installed, but I haven’t played it in three years or so (I think I got to the part where I met Ceaser’s Legion for the first time), which was my stopping point. I wonder if, at the time, I was thinking “this is a good place to stop for 3-6 years. I’ll pick it up then”.

So I am reloading F:NV with NO mods and aim to grab the new California.

No I had never installed the FNV on this computer. So I only installed the recommend mods and then went and disable most of them. I suppose I could try just running the Steam 4GB mod.

It wasn’t a total waste of time the new Nexus Mod manager is pretty nice and works with both Xcom 2 and Kerbal.