FLOTUS under Trump

What a minute. Is Donald trying to pretend he can read?

He just looks completely exasperated if you don’t notice he’s pretending to listen to someone on the phone. Got to love the body language in this one.

“In this picture, the couple tried to fill the gap between them with presents, to no avail.”

Seriously, exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Good God, man. What a douche.

Looks like he’s watching TV and barely listening.

He’s such a lonely loser, his wife hates him, the country hates him, his own staff hate him. I almost feel sorry for him. If he weren’t such a giant jackass trying to undermine faith in our entire system.

Even his holiday photos show how removed he is from everyone, how self-guided by third base principles.

To be fair, looking grumpy is Trump’s default state. After signing the tax bill he held it up to show off his signature. His expression looked more like one holding up a dirty diaper rather than the largest legislative victory of his administration.

Maybe he knows how goofy/smarmy he can appear when smiling and decided grumpy looks stronger.

He has the same expression that Mussolini always had.

And those are the shots he prefers. The actual reality is he and his many chins sag and droop

I think that is part of why he poses like that, to stretch his neck it and reduce his turkey neck.

Melania is a piece of shit: https://theweek.com/speedreads/757235/14yearold-parkland-survivor-calls-melania-trump-sitting-by-donald-trump-jr-cyberbullied

DNT Jr is certainly a piece of shit but Melania simply married one.

Come on! The whole grifting family is complicit!

They really are the scum of the earth. And for the pond scum out there, I cannot apologize enough for such an insulting comparison.

Does seem kind of weird to blame the step mother of a grown man for what he did. Why not call out the Donald instead?

Usually, yes, but Melania claimed that her FLOTUS cause was going to be cyberbullying, and has done absolutely nothing to that end.

What did you expect? She is a trump, even if only by marriage.

All of Trump’s tweets are basically cyberbullying.

To wit:

More her being a piece of shit.

His daughter also being a piece of shit: https://theslot.jezebel.com/please-dont-ask-this-white-house-official-questions-abo-1823320700