For Honor (Ubisoft)

Played in closed beta and it was a really nice game, even if it isn’t really my style I could imagine playing it as a F2P online title.

Supposedly a full single player campaing, so might be worth getting just for that. Online vs. AI or Players was neat. Great animations/graphics and “feel”.

And it looks like I have three invitations to share with friends. Do I have any friends here? If so, send me a PM with your Uplay handle.

What is the beta window? I work this weekend sadly.

If the beta last longer than the weekend, I will be your friend @Mysterio .

:)

I like to think we are friends, but sadly I have to gaming PC.

I’ll be playing on XB1

Please hang on to one of those keys for me. I have to, uh, look up my Uplay username. I will definitely play and post impressions.

@lordkosc, @merryprankster, @TimJames: you all fail for not following my instructions!

9 AM ET Thursday - 8 PM ET Sunday

?

Will do!

Yeah I am out, gotta work. 😣

I got a key, so now I don’t have to follow your instructions or be Uplay friends with you!!!

sad trombone

You were supposed to challenge me to a duel. You’ll never climb the leaderboards with that attitude, or without hacks. Either one works.

I guess if there’s a friends system in the beta we should all add each other. But I don’t want to buy this game so maybe I should avoid it.

Wouldn’t mind checking this out if anyone in the community has another key they could share out to a Qt3 groupie. I have a handful of people from the forum on my ubi friend list.

I thought it was interesting the top 5 streamers over lunch today were from different countries. I wonder if Ubisoft has an international hit here.

Hey Tim, did you get any extra keys? Someone hook me up with a key, please! :)

Looks like we all get the same opportunity to invite Uplay friends. I still haven’t looked up my username. I’ll post about it tonight before I dive in.

Or just post your names here. PM is too quiet. We need to get some activity going on the thread here!

Ok, my uplay username is FistsofZenji. Anyone is free to add me. Someone send me a key, I’ll even give you a gift copy of minion masters for steam if you want =)

My uplay is ducker_3 - feel free to add me - hopefully someone might have a key around :D

Friend requests sent.

defiantly seeing some lag kick in on uplay :) today

Invitation sent!

@Zenchess was already invited by someone else.