Forza Horizon 4 - CaRPG in the UK

That sounds interesting. I’m sure I’ll never win with that race at the end, but it’s always nice to see games trying something new.

They’re also giving free cars every day this month in the forza shop.

What is the Forza shop? Is that something in the game itself, or something outside in the Forza Hub, for instance?

ingame, #forzathon section

It’s the ingame shop where you spend the “Forzathon Points” you earn from doing the hourly Forzathon events, and weekly challenges.

Today’s free car is the million $ limo.

I’m going to have fun trying that out on cross country races :)

Play in the next ~18 hours if you can. Santa Keira brought us the nice presents:

935 votes and 167 comments so far on Reddit

Did I miss all the cars that came out this month if I didn’t get a chance to play yet?

You missed all of the advent calendar cars, yes. The ones in the image above are the cars for today.

The other cars weren’t really that rare or amazing, though they included stuff like the Cadillac Limo that were once super hard to get.

I’ve been playing the Lego expansion for a couple of days, and it’s so surreal. The cliffs are real, the water is real, the flowers I’m driving over are made of Lego, as are the trees and fences I’m demolishing with my Lego car.

I’ve never had a game give me vertigo before just based on my mind kind of rejecting the reality in front of me. It’s really trippy you guys. I love it.

Also, I’m realizing that I have over 9 million credits now. Maybe once I’m done in the Lego area, I really will have enough money to buy that castle in Edinburgh. I always saw that as an aspirational pipe dream that would never actually happen.

Every time I go back to this game I’m kinda blown away by how great it is. Amazing graphics, almost perfect arcade physics, massive car list, tons of stuff to do. I just wish it had police pursuits like the original NFS Most Wanted.

It’s the current pinnacle of open world racing. Also they show how DLC should be done with the terrific Hot Wheels and Lego expansions.

Ah bummer I missed out on the cars. Hopefully they’re earnable somehow?

They must be, since I already owned three of the four being given away. (On Christmas, I missed all the other ones like the Limo).

Yeah, they’re almost all earnable or in the store. Hot wheels were only from the weekly grinds. Good time to buy on the auction house if you wanted one.

Today is a lamborghini reventon

Way behind at 12th in most races without tuning. It was good for a few laughs. The limo flips on jumps and faceplants into the ground.

I logged in this morning and grabbed the Reventon. I could have sworn I already owned that car, but apparently not. I must have owned it in Forza Horizon 3.

I also did a few tracks this morning in Lego Town. It’s almost like cheating on my PC, where it runs at 60fps instead of 30fps like on Xbox. Maybe it’s just an illusion, but the smoothness makes the racing seem much easier.

I just piced up the 2 dlc and ultimate upgrade for half price. The Lego dlc is amazing, really great racing, love collecting the bricks to build your house and cars as well. My youngest is really in to lego atm and it is surreal playing it in game.

2018 italdesign zerouno for 450 forzathon points today. One of the best s1 cars and usually sells for 20mil

Thanks. I’ll log in and see how many Forzathon points I have. For some reason I think I have 250. How hard is it to get another 200?

Thanks, just picked that one up I had 470 points