Fox News thread of fine journalism

If it turns out he’s here legally then I’m sure we’ll have a full and sincere apology from Fox News right around the time Hannity returns to the 482nd plane of the Abyss.

Fox will just side-step to he’s brown so… and then move on.

His legality status though has nothing to do with killing someone but I guess that’s where we are in today’s world.

Right, if he’s guilty then he should be hit with everything the law can muster. But Fox is especially crowing about the illegal status, fueling that anti-immigrant rage that they love to foster.

My local conservative talk radio station is livid today with MSNBC for someone there saying that Fox should be spending more time covering Manafort and Cohen and less on “some girl in Iowa”. And then they go on an illegal alien rant.

I hope the guy is here legally, although in the final right wing analysis it would make no difference.

The rich and prominent GOPer who employs the suspect apparently confirms he’s in the country legally. Not that Fox will care:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/403095-man-charged-with-killing-iowa-college-student-death-was-in-us

Rivera has lived in Iowa between four and seven years and worked at Yarrabee Farms during that time, according to The Des Moines Register. The newspaper noted that the company is owned by Eric Lang, the brother of prominent Republican Craig Lang.
Craig Lang confirmed to the attorney that Rivera was in Iowa legally, according to Wednesday’s court filing.
“Craig Lang supports Cristhian’s right to be in this jurisdiction and for the government to support any other idea of status publicly flies in the face of such statement,” Richards wrote.

This article says he used a fake ID to pass the background check. I think the rich GOP employer is just trying to cover his own ass.

If he is here legally, that is a good argument for more restrictions on legal immigration. Am I doing this right?

“Mollie Tibbetts’s family doesn’t want her death politicized. Trump is doing it anyway.”

crossposting from the GOPOS thread

Never mind all the white men that have committed mass murder rampages like Las Vegas and various school shootings - this brown guy killed a pretty white girl! BUILD. THAT. WALL!

Don’t get me wrong - he did the crime, I’m glad he got caught and will be prosecuted. But nothing from the right about gun control or mental health issues other than give everyone guns.

Oh, c’mon. Like there’s some huge difference between answering a question and being asked a question.

I’m not sure how to feel about that. I love John Lithgow.

But do you love The Trinity Killer? No? Then imagine The Trinity Killer portraying Ailes, and he’s got his eyes on Rita.

You mean the best thing about Dexter?! Besides this guy?

Of course I do!

Remember that guy that was all the news, the one with the happy smiling family and it turns out he might have buried his pregnant wife in a shallow grave and killed his daughters and shoved them in oil drums… yeah no one talks about that at all. It’s not just Fox that suddenly dropped that story.

The narrative and the way the media covers these stories is so screwed up in this country.

Are you being sarcastic? I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt because I like you. But it’s all over the place.

He’s already played a cross-dressing serial killer. He’s perfect to play Roger Ailes.