Fox News thread of fine journalism

There is NO WAY the designer that made that graphic wasn’t aware of that juxtaposition. We lose our mind over a pixel’s worth of mis-alignment. So whether intentional, drunk, or both… bravo.

Aww, I’m sad to see this was from last year.

Some intern at Fox is a hero.

Fucking awesome

Looks like that graphic was from last year but I haven’t been able to tell if it’s legit or not. So far it seems as though it was.

My gym has Fox and CNN on TV’s right next to each other. Often they are talking about the same thing as though two different events happened.

When I was a regular at LA Fitness it was Glenn Beck mutely blathering as I ran the treadmill.

Seems like a long, long time ago.

You haven’t been able to type “treason for the season” into Google and then click on literally the first result?

LOL, I guess not.

And I was so hoping that was a let me google that for you link. Sigh. Missed opportunity…

It’s wrong though. Treason is forever these days.

Don’t ever change, Fox News. Note the double bingo of sloppy editing AND a Clinton mention in one blurb.

And wtf, Dems are too smart for voters to vote for them, or something. Sure are throwing up a lot of shit to avoid talking about anything important, including the NC voter fraud.

The funny thing about that ‘No smoking gun’ headline on Flynn is that the Mueller sentencing memo has actual pages of redactions blacked out on the description of the crimes and the investigations they relate to. No one outside the Mueller team has any idea what Flynn gave them.

“Dems know so much, it may hurt their appeal to voters” is the most Fox headline ever.

They know their audience.

“Dems’ ability to spell an Achilles heal in eyes of Republican voters”

Damn coastal elites!

Getting further and further away from anything resembling Fair and Balanced and closer and closer to a full-time conspiracy theory network:

With all the news breaking, Fox News still managed to put Hillary on the front page: