Fox News thread of fine journalism

Maybe they’re just trying to finally live up to the “Fox News” label.

The irony being that Fox is fine with killing literally all of the animals ever if it produces a single minimum wage job someplace.

Spoiler: the rest of it said “TO EAT!”

Fixed that for you.

Animals are great… except for Sex Pandas

Once news consumption is well Balkanized, it gives a lot of extra power in terms of what you cover as news, and what you IGNORE as not news.

At the gym I’m forced to see Fox News with captions on in the background, generally Tucker Carlson.

It reminds me of the over-the-top parodies about propaganda you see in a bad TV show. All about immigrants taking away your money, somehow aligning themselves with the finance industry, and Hillary Clinton popping up like every single night no matter what happened that day.

Seasonally there’s plenty of the left hates Christmas too.

Oops?

Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

HA, love it.

There is NO WAY the designer that made that graphic wasn’t aware of that juxtaposition. We lose our mind over a pixel’s worth of mis-alignment. So whether intentional, drunk, or both… bravo.

Aww, I’m sad to see this was from last year.

Some intern at Fox is a hero.

Fucking awesome

Looks like that graphic was from last year but I haven’t been able to tell if it’s legit or not. So far it seems as though it was.

My gym has Fox and CNN on TV’s right next to each other. Often they are talking about the same thing as though two different events happened.

When I was a regular at LA Fitness it was Glenn Beck mutely blathering as I ran the treadmill.

Seems like a long, long time ago.

You haven’t been able to type “treason for the season” into Google and then click on literally the first result?

LOL, I guess not.

And I was so hoping that was a let me google that for you link. Sigh. Missed opportunity…

It’s wrong though. Treason is forever these days.