Fox News thread of fine journalism

I’d rather watch Tucker slamming his in a car door to own the liberals.

Joke’s on you - Tucker has no testicles.

Good point. Okay, can we at least watch some cantaloupe-calved Mexicans dribble Tucker around like a soccer ball?

There are big subtitles throughout the whole video, you can safely mute and watch.

Yeah, just had a chance to do that, thanks! It’s amazing the grip shitheads like Tucker have on their idiotic fans, despite the immense wealth gap between them.

excerpts

BREGMAN: You’re a millionaire funded by billionaires. That’s what you are. I’m glad you finally now jumped the bandwagon of people like Bernie Sanders and AOC, but you’re not part of the solution, Mr. Carlson. You’re part of the problem, actually.

CARLSON: But AOC — but could I just say, and …

BREGMAN: It’s true, right? That all the anchors on Fox …

CARLSON: You would have to be a moron …

BREGMAN: … they’re all millionaires! How is this possible? Well, it’s very easy, you’re just not talking about certain things.

CARLSON: Fox doesn’t even play where you are!

BREGMAN: “It doesn’t play where you are”? Well, have you heard of the internet? I can watch things, whatever I want, you know.

CARLSON: You haven’t even seen Fox before!

BREGMAN: I have, actually. I can’t say I’m a great fan of your show, but I do my homework when you invite me on your show. So you’re probably not going to air this.

CARLSON: I doubt it.

BREGMAN: But I went to Davos to speak truth to power, and I’m doing exactly the same thing right now. You may not like it but you’re a millionaire funded by billionaires, and that’s the reason why you’re not talking about these issues.

CARLSON: But I am talking about these issues.

BREGMAN: But only now, come on, you jumped the bandwagon. You’re like, “Oh, I’m against the globalist elite, blah blah blah.” It’s not very convincing, to be honest.

CARLSON: I want to say to you — why don’t you go fuck yourself, you tiny brain — and I hope this gets picked up because you’re a moron, I tried to give you a hearing but you were too fucking annoying …

BREGMAN: You can’t handle the criticism, can you?

I have to commend the historian. He kept his cool and laughed at Carlson as Carlson lost his.

There was a time when someone like a William F. Buckley could have had an interesting discussion with this guy, but instead now we get Carlson losing it, dropping F-bombs, and hurling sharp insults like calling the historian a “tiny brain.” This is a shitty timeline.

Hannity has terrible hair.

Just want to throw out a hearty FU to Jussie Smollett as he’s given Fox an excuse to ignore all the Trump news yet again. Every day, Jussie Jussie Jussie. Asshole.

He’s paying a steep price. His TV career is probably over. Just WTF was the guy thinking? This was going to be a career boost?

He’s still not been convicted, and the whole timeline is bizarre (the two brothers fled to Nigeria, but then came back?). It’s also the Chicago PD, so i’d still be wary of tossing judgement around this whole affair until it’s been settled.

The really embarrassing thing is he paid off the goons with a check.

A criminal mastermind.

It would have been the Green New Deal, or Kamala Harris’s shopping or something else, FWIW.

Heck, are they even covering the real, actual Voter Fraud case in NC?

Well, my first thought reading that was Trump. When I got to the punchline I had to reverse-engineer to get to Jussie.

Oooooooh. Thank you for helping me get that joke! It went right over my head because I was confused why the punchline matched the setup, and I didn’t care enough to think more about it.

Grifters and frauds from top to bottom.

The Best People at being Awful!