Game box art challenge?

Somebody just say the word. Say the word and the round is yours! You’ll get to pick a new game and we can get off of this terrible one.

The Sea Will Claim Everything?

We probably have to wait for an official ruling from the judges, but I’m pretty sure that’s a loss.

LAGOON! I claim it. And for punishment I shall bequeath unto ye an impossible game. Or is it???

Thunder-thunder-thunder-thunder-thunderelves!

Clearly Barber Simulator 1983.

But for the official record, you lost. It’s important. :P

I only know of Lagoon because, long story short, I had confused it with Lufia, which was a well-received RPG, and thought I was scoring a huge bargain at a garage sale in the late 90s.

Lagoon is not that. Lagoon is hot garbage, and no one should ever feel like they are missing out by not experiencing it.

Wow that’s an ugly cover! Knocks out SSI and Origin (well, other than the photograph boxes, blech!).

Haha, I actually knew Lagoon. Didn’t remember that cover, though. My cousin had it and I played it for a bit. Thought it was pretty cool but then again I think it was my first contact with a console RPG.

Oh, that’s Pogo Sword.

Actually Pogo Sword II: The Reckoning.

Trundling onward toward oblivion

Bad Drawing Man?

Feathered hair Dragon

Dwayne?

There weren’t any Durandal game for the Atari 800/C64 (which are big blind spots in my gaming), right? Absolutely zero idea.
If even @CaseyRobinson is out, let’s hope @peterb or maybe @bigweather can save us!

Last one before I end this agony.