Game box art challenge?

@scharmers, @Left_Empty said Total Air War above and I think you missed it, didn’t you? ;)

No, Left_Empty said, and I quote:

Nevertheless:

How humiliating. Another case of Old vs New Worlds, this isn’t the cover I knew, at all.

I would count this as a victory by @Left_Empty , personally. He did guess the right game. Of course, he said the box could be anything but that, but in a way it makes giving him the victory here even sweeter - a reminder that, just as we can’t ever be sure we know something, we equally can’t be sure of things we don’t know. ;)

You can’t escape your fate: you’re the one who came out as knowing that cover, therefore you’re up!

rhamorim delivers a load of bollox and therefore is the chosen one for this round

Oh well. Ok, I’ll pick a box later. Maybe some obscure version of Super EF2000, if all goes well. ;)

What, the original EF2000? Big box or small box? Or TACTCOM (DOS)? Or Super EF 2000? Or either the Rendition or the 3Dfx DOS EF 2000s? Or…

Talk about 9,000 SKUs for EF2000. Only games worse were the Mechwarrior 2 series.

Sorry it took me this long, but here I am. This one should be easy enough.

Battlecruiser 3000AD?

Hole in one!

Shit. I’m at GDC, so I’m going to be slow. I’ll try to get something up tonight before get togethers.

Okay, here we go

Superpower?

Nope.

Okay, next image.

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World?

Nyet!

Okay, third pic - should start to become clearer -

I think I know it, but as I never have the time to do the next go, I’ll keep quiet.