Game box art challenge?

I feel like I should know this one. That gold especially.

Wild Guess. Fatal Frame?

MK11?

I liked the joke.

Nosferatu?

@nijimeijer got it, it’s MK11! The yellow/gold was really distinctive at the time, then Cyberpunk also used a yellow background so I thought there might be enough misdirection.

Man, I love the MK games. Not because I’m a fighting game person, but because the storyline in the last few has been so over the top and well presented. It’s like the Fast & Furious of gaming. I adore it. I’ll try to get something up tomorrow.

It’s not tomorrow, but here we are. Apologies for the delay.

Forza Horizon?

Not Forza Horizon. Next image -

FUEL?

NOT FUEL

I’m calling in @Scotch_Lufkin to take a guess since I already guessed once in this frame.

Hardwar?

Not Hardwar. I don’t know what that is, in fact.

It’s a bit like that recent Cyberpunk taxi driving game Brian and others are fond of (and whose name I can’t remember, excepting I think there is Cyberpunk in it) excepting it’s over 20 years old and it took place on a Titan city without atmosphere. A bit like Privateer but very limited in scope, and quite oppressive.

Hardwar evoked a lot, but then didn’t actually have much substance. It was great piloting a floating ship through different parts of an intensely foggy city/outskirts area. Great atmosphere. But there wasn’t much of a story or characters or much to do in that world.

Auto Assault? That was the last MMO I played where I actually had the box.

I have a guess I’m dying to make, but I have to wait for a new frame. I’m probably wrong, but it fits in my mind’s eye at least. I’m resisting looking up my guess.

Redneck Rampage?

I have one too!

Not Redneck Rampage - but at least I know what that one is.

New frame; let’s see what guesses you have on deck.