Ghost Recon Wildlands - Ghosts say no to drugs

Yeah, this isn’t even in in-game framerates but right from the getgo from the NVIDIA splash screen and menu UI. I’ve tried fullscreen/windowed/borderless, going from windowed to fullscreen via alt-enter but no difference.

I installed on the same setup (w a Ryzen CPU) and the game was flawless at 2560x1400, so there’s hope if you ever figure out the stuttering.

yeah it’s still choppy and lags. only for this game. I have other brand new games on the same hd/ssd and system without issues.

Thats so weird. I am not at my gaming computer but if Wildlands does windowed mode you might want to try that? For whatever reasons I have seen fullscreen cause more graphics problems over the years then any other thing. Might be worth a shot.

“I’ve tried fullscreen/windowed/borderless, going from windowed to fullscreen via alt-enter but no difference.” Really strange. Tried with Gsync, with Vsync fixed refresh and off. It’s a really weird choppiness. I think the division didn’t support gsync properly and i had to do something there but that one runs fine now.

I had to lock it to 30 fps to avoid stutter (something weird was going on when it was fluctuating between 40-50 fps). Of course, you then have to play it at 30 but at least it’s much better than playing with stutter.

Looking back at this and playing it again recently, this game has got to be one of the most perfect stealth/tactical sandbox shooters. Plus, the squad AI (especially calling out threats and targets) is amazing. It’s fun to boot up for a quick 15 minute firefight or a longer campaign.

@Brakara did you have the same problem? I will have to try fixing the refresh.

I don’t know if it was exactly the same, but it was unplayable until I locked the fps at 30 (which I preferred to setting the graphical settings so low it looked like shit).

It’s definitely a fixed repetitive judder/stutter and not slowness. I’ll give it a shot.

Ubisoft still trying to make the versus MP a thing here.

Shame. All us regular players have is this table scrap.

For our Campaign mode, we have exclusively added more Fallen Ghosts weapons. Additionally, our Rainbow Six Siege Icons can be now collected via both our Ghost War and Spec Ops Crates, meaning they are available for customization in Ghost War as well as our Campaign.

Which is fine. But I wish the updates focused less on this multiplayer thing.

My screen judder is gone now after this patch.

The pvp is actually quite solid. The changes they make each path show they actually play the game too. Shame they had such an odd launch of it. Hoping it can take off like R6 at some point but doubt it can gain the traction.

Oh I am sure it is cool. I just wish they had chosen to try and monetize and extend the lifespan of the game through single player DLC & expansions than online community.

Going by what we did get, no thanks. The two DLC campaigns for SP and co-op sucked.

I have to say that, based on the video above, the PVP does look quite interesting and fun. Perhaps I should try it while a community might still exist. Ugh, so many games.

they dropped the ball hard on the pve side, which was obvious from the start since the first dlc was driving based and driving was the single worse experience in the game. So far though they have done many things right with Ghost War, but I think they would have been far better off selling it separately for 15-20 and giving it to people who already own the base game. At least then it would show up as a new game for that brief window and get some fresh blood.

Agree. I am not sure the developers are really aligned with how players are playing the game. Which is a shame because its a REALLY fun single player & coop open world shooter.

Last update seems to have stopped the game from launching :/