Giveaway thread!

Just in time, on its way.

Woohoo! Thanks!

Enjoy @pizzaddict that is a great game!

Doesnā€™t @pizzaddict have to hum a few bars for us as well?

The music in this game is really good, this Christopher Tin guy should think about trying to make a career out of it.

[insert obligatory tin ear joke here]

I woke up this morning and felt just as crazy as I did yesterday, so here we go again.

The first person who replies to this post in-thread with the name of one of the four (soon to be five) HQ types in Offworld Trading Company gets a PMā€™d Steam key for the game. Again, not meant to be difficult, just to make sure you want the key enough to jump through a solitary hoop held at ground level in order to get it.

Iā€™d like to give Offworld Trading Company a try so ā€“ Robotic HQ!

Wonderful! The other acceptable answers were Expansive, Scavenger, Scientific and Nomadic. That last one is coming in the next DLC whenever that rolls out.

Awesome, thank you! :D

Youā€™re awesome @Otagan!

Uplay Keys for anyone that wants it. Reply if interest, letā€™s say been a QT3 member for 1 yr and 50 posts. (disclaimer: This is not a steam key, it is uplay key from current Humble bundle)
Assassinā€™s Creed Chronicles China

I have a steam key for Spec Ops: The Line and Pony Islsnd and Steam gifts of Portal 2 and Tomb Raider (2013). If you have been an Qt3 member for over a year, PM me your choice and your Steam name. One per person.

Portal 2 gone.
Specs Ops gone.
Added Pony Island,

Iā€™ve got Steam keys for:

Tank Blast - GONE
Osteya
Princess.Loot.Pixel.Again - GONE

PM me if interested.

Hi folks, got some extra Steam keys to give away; just PM me if you see something youā€™re interested in.

Binary Domain - GONE - FPS a handful of Qt3 folks seem to adore.
Botanicula - GONE - Amanita! Adorable!
The Bridge - Puzzles!
Costume Quest - Double Fine! Adorable!
Dark Scavenger - GONE - Fun and goofy.
Frozen Synapse - GONE - Turn based tactics.
Goat Simulator - Ragdoll physics laffs.
Guacamelee! - I never finished it. Close, though.
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero - GONE - Iā€™m told this is like Zelda II or Castlevania?
Gunpoint - GONE - Stealth puzzler thingy that I quite enjoyed.
Guns of Icarus Online - GONE - Multiplayer airship-to-airship combat thing.
Hack ā€˜nā€™ Slash - GONE - Puzzle/Hacking game. I liked it. Steam reviewers did not.
King Arthurā€™s Gold - GONE - I donā€™t really know what this is. Multiplayer, mostly.
Psychonauts - That old classic.
Torchlight II - GONE - More diablo-ish-ing.

Itā€™s a TPS! But yep, itā€™s pretty good.

Oh sheesh, thatā€™s right. I played it for a bit a couple years back and remembered wrong. Third person meathead shooter. TPMHS.

Where my brain went.

With the newest monthly humble bundle, I have the following duplicate game key to give away (steam keys):

Neon Chrome - Gone
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Gone

Also available, Uplay key for

Assassinā€™s Creed Chronicles China

Iā€™d like Neon Chrome.