Giveaway thread!

Just like America!

And we get to make all these gaming friends for free. Thereā€™s the gift. (Really everyone should Patreon up)

Who knew @tomchick was such a matchmaker?

I clicked that link, no regrets!

Moved sale stuff to sale thread!

I think this thread is for giveaways. Thereā€™s no specific sale thread, I think those are created for specific big events.

I am so confused what thread I am in.

When youā€™re MVP itā€™s all good my friend.

Itā€™s the thread where we give games and appreciation.

Well, it finally happened, I bought a game I already own without realizing it. So, if any regulars are interested in a copy of Receiver send me a PM and Iā€™ll give you my extra key.

Bad North: Jotunn Edition is free over on the EGS.

Iā€™m slightly interested, anyone play it?

@Dave_Perkins sings the praises of Bad North on the QT3 slack.

I only tried the demo, and the pacing was excruciating for me. It felt justā€¦ uninteresting. Bad North left me cold.

Well played.

I have Steam key for Serial Cleaner if anyone wants it , spare from Humble.

Iā€™ve got Soul Calibur 6 and Yakuza kiwami for two people who are interested.

Soul Calibur 6 should work via Steamā€™s new Remote Play feature, right? Was going to jump at getting a second copy for my son, but just realized it may not be necessary if we can just remote play together from a single copyā€¦

Maybe I donā€™t understand the remote play feature. I thought it basically let you play games that have local coop with your friends online so you didnā€™t actually have to be local to play. Still requires 2 copies of the game.

Thatā€™s partly why I asked - according to the first paragraph here, only one person needs to own the game:

Only one copy - youā€™re sending the video feed to the remote player who sends back inputs.

Parsec has remote person sort of controlling your computer through a remote controller so you sorta have to trust that this is secure or trust the people youā€™re sharing with.