Giveaway thread!

Hugs for now bu if we meet in person I will give you a high five.

I needed that, thankie kindly.

Digital Hugs. Also totally agree about the generosity and helpfulness of the folks on this forum. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone post regrets about missing a good deal or wanting to try a particular game and within minutes someone else is posting “oh I have an extra code for that!”. In a community focused on the joy of gaming in general, acts of kindness like that are the ultimate amplifier of that joy.

You people rock! =)

ハグ ハグ!!!

heh

Free to anyone: Thea: the Awakening. Steam code is:

code taken

Dangit! Someone already nabbed it :P

I always feel that much more joyful coming into this thread. One of these days, I’ll put my big list out. Haven’t had the energy this past year.

Cheers to all who give and all who thank them!

Steam keys for BSG Deadlock, PS:T Enhanced, and Tower of Time up for grabs.

First person to PM me asking for any or all of the three with >500 posts with a join date >1 year gets them.

Edit: All gone. Gotta be fast!

Epic’s free game this week is Among Us, so go grab it if you don’t already have it!

I also have a Planescape Torment and Tower of Time key going spare. PM, etc.

EDIT: both gone now!

I’ve got a Railway Empire key to give away, ping me.

edit - claimed

Thanks for PS:T @charmtrap appreciate it very much :)

Thanks @charmtrap

Hopefully this game grabs my interest. Been having a dry spell lately.

I also have a key for Railway Empire. PM for Choo-Choo!

Edit: Taken

Just noticed that Little Nightmares is free on Steam until May 30 - anyone play it?

No, and I never ever will, but I definitely clicked that button.

It’s quite atmospheric. The world is fun and weird and occasionally scary to be in. The actual gameplay…enh. But it’s worth getting for free and putting a little time into to see if you get into the story.

I played the free demo a while back, and quite liked it: great atmosphere. So I’m definitely getting this one, thanks for posting it!

Thanks for the heads-up, abidingdude.