Giveaway thread!

It’s similar to the Playdead games Limbo and Inside: a side-scrolling puzzler with gorgeous creepy atmosphere. I enjoyed it quite a bit, though not as much as the Playdead games.

BF4 key for Origin. Given by having Amazon Prime, so it isn’t exactly valuable anymore
5UT3-GEHU-JNW7-?6V2-?24R

Replace the ? with the initial letter for this site.

Another Battlefield 4 key for Origin

Get the key

GZ5V-RHM3-RE87-ZK75-T486

Control and Genshin Impact is free on Epic Game Store till June 17.

Mind you, Genshin Impact is F2P. You get some in-game resources.

Do you like free games? Well, then we've got something you're going to love. Surviving Mars is free for the next 72 hours! So what are you waiting for? Redeem your copy before it's too late!https://t.co/QsdaI65u2o pic.twitter.com/blM8vFUxoN

— Humble Bundle (@humble) June 11, 2021

But don’t forget, kids, to actually redeem your free game within a week or so with Humble, or it goes poof and disappears!

(I’ve had that one bite me in the butt before)

What’s the free game?

Oops, never mind. Just being inattentive.

I quite liked it! But it also hits at a very particular nexus of several of my interests.

Let me chime in on Surviving Mars: The DLC Green planet is especially recommended and really improves the gameplay.

What (if any) other DLC would you recommend for maximum enjoyment? Just that one?

Well this is the deluxe edition, so doesn’t it already have all the DLC?

No, it has the deluxe upgrades from launch, looks like.

This is “deluxe” in the “base game with a few extra doodads” sense, not deluxe in an “includes DLC of any significance” sense.

Shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth I guess, but that’s kind of a bummer. Weird use of the word ‘deluxe’.

To be fair, it’s pretty common for games to have a “deluxe edition” at launch that contains extra goodies, this is just one of those. They are giving that version away for free, but not any sort of Season Pass or anything. I agree it’s a bummer though, I’d always wanted to revisit this so when I added it to my library I was surprised to see I only gained like one of the DLC.

This one was given away by Epic a couple of years ago. I was actually hoping the Humble edition included the DLC. Oh well. C’est la vie.

Indeed. I’m perfectly happy with a free game as let’s be honest, I’ll probably only ever play it for 30 minutes max. It looks like a Sims in space (from the video on Steam). Is that an inaccurate assessment?

It’s more of a city builder than anything else. Resource management, laying out your colony, that sort of thing.

Yes, but unlike that one where you can buy the DLC only from Epic at whatever price Epic wants, with a steam version it’s conceivable you could get the dlc for cheap somewhere else.