Giveaway thread!

I just checked: even when I VPN to the states, I don’t see the game listed. The Epic store probably filters its content according to my home / country profile?

Might be right. Steam might work the same since I established my account in the US but now live in Japan, but I still see everything in USD. I thought though it was because my established payment methods are a US credit card/paypal?

It varied with time. When I moved outside of my country around 2007, they were using geolocalization, but they have taken the totally reverse approach after the takedown on international resellers.
Now you have to contact them to change your country and payment method, and you can’t even gift games to people from other countries in a lot of cases. Sucks to be generous in this greedy world.

Wolfenstein new Order GOG key, from Amazon Prime Gaming
YUWUBB58A 7A8B6B4xx

last number is a nine, second to last is the second vowel

Redeemed! Thanks!

I have a copy of Valfaris (on Steam) for anyone who’d like it.
JBD7T-H#MA#-F45V9 (replace both # symbols with the letter E)

Any regular members interested in a couple of VR games, PM me (EDIT: GONE!):

I got Death Stranding Director’s Cut (it’s gud) on Steam to giveaway. PM me. GONE

I have Death’s Stranding Director’s Cut to give away as well.

If you still have it I would be interested. My phone is all screwed up and PMing is a challenge.

You got it Scuzz, I’ll have to wait until I’m at my computer later tonight.

Fantastic game.

I’ve got two games from a Humble Bundle earlier this year. PM me if you’re interested. 50+ posts.

Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel

ScourgeBringer

Both are reviewed very positive.

Scourgebringer is really fun. And has a fairly gentle ramp up in difficulty, minus the boss difficulty spikes.

I surprisingly found out I had bought the October Humble Bundle too. ;)

If you still have ScourgeBringer, do you mind if I grab it?

Edit: thanks @Gorath

Twitch Prime has Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition up for free, fyi.

Thanks! Think is the one Enhanced Edition game I hadn’t picked up.

Wasteland 3, beat da lurkers - PGLNK-J3FNX-HHLAL

Fallout 1 steam JPMVE-C40XA-3N83K