Gog 2016

[s]Galak-Z on Now

GO GO GO[/s]

Deal passed.

Oh wow, 10 minutes ago. I was not at my desk anyway, busy at work.

Sorry, knew the chance of you seeing that was slim but worth a shot.

Wish GOG would let you buy gift keys to pass on for this sale. I tried but since I don’t own the game it looked like it would be bound to my account and not transferrable. For games I already own I can buy gift copies. :-(

-Todd

Galak-Z is up right now

Going fast 10 remaining

7 sold in 7 minutes. Down to 3 now.
I feel like my girlfriend when she watches QVC.
Amazing that they can sell 5,000 bottles of makeup in like 20 minutes (if you believe their hyped numbers).

Hey, I appreciate the sentiment. Thanks for looking out bud.

I just got home, so I can start looking again, on and off.

I wish there was a way to play DiRT Rally AND keep an eye on GoG at the same time. Maybe in the Steam overlay? Or I suppose I could play in a window.

I’ll try the overlay first.

Agree 100% that Uprising was superior to BZ. I just spotted this on GOG today and I broke out into my happy dance. Then immediately bought it.

The thing that Uprising had over BZ was pure chaos and an adrenaline rush when trying to take a base. I loved this game!

Is it emulating Glide 3D? Or is it running in the inferior software rendering mode?

I had a browser page on my phone tuned to GoG.com at work today, and I would occasionally glance at it, looking for Galak-Z, but no hit.

Now I’m at home, and I’ve got a separate page setup so I can watch it while browsing. Or if I fire up steam, I can look at it in the Steam overlay occasionally. That actually works really well. I just wish I could hit the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the overlay, like you can do in big picture mode.

I’ve seen these same games over and over so many times now. I think if Galak-Z does show up on GoG first, I’ll get it there and install GoG Galaxy. Otherwise if the Steam Spring Sale comes first, then I’ll just get it on Steam instead.

I just got Galak-Z. Installing GoG Galaxy and Galak-Z now. Phew.

Nice!

We were all pulling for you. :-)

-Todd

Yaaaaay! I’ve really been enjoying it.

Weeeeee! I’m throwing a party now. I was rooting for you all the time!

I hope you really like the game, or it will be a major downer, you know.

No pressure.

Oh, I already know I love the game. It was this month’s freebie for PS+. But I wanted to own the game, not just rent it as long as I was a PS+ member. It’s that good. I would say it’s the best 2D space shooter since Star Control 2. I absolutely love it.

Damn. Guess I need to see what the deal is with Galak-Z.

Liar.

2K arrives on GOG. X-COM, Railroad Tycoon, Freedom Force, and Sid Meier’s Pirates!.

I’m really excited that they now finally have both Freedom Force games. I love those so, so much.

And wow, you can now get the amazing (*) X-Com Interceptor DRM free…

• = Citation Needed…

X-Com Interceptor was already available DRM-free from Gamersgate. But I understand that not many people knew that.

EDIT: and it is no longer there. So yeah, apparently GOG is now the only (legitimate) source for DRM-free X-Com.