GOG In the Year of Our Lord 2017

Thats it. All other DLC was released for free.

Are those Rebel Galaxy codes transferable? I already owned it, but got code for it whilst pre-ordering Tacoma.

Yes, you should have gotten an email with the key (check spam folders and all that). You can then forward the email to whomever and they can redeem the code on GOG (I suppose they’ll have to set up a GOG account).

I own Signal Ops too but haven’t played it yet, and I also picked up SWAT 4, at long last.

I picked up Massive Chalice on June 7 and started playing this weekend. Was a steal at 90% off. Only it and Uplink were purchases through this sale.

GOG now has Homeworld: Cataclysm (renamed to Homeworld: Emergence) and Deserts of Kharak!!!

I can never remember - Is Deserts of Kharak the game that started out as a really cool trailer about Starship scavengers on a desert planet as well?

Woah! Unexpected!

I heard good things about this expansion at the time, and they couldn’t remake this one because they lost the source code I believe.

Cataclysm is my favorite Homeworld. Very happy to see it here.

Yeah, source code has apparently been lost.

As Brian said, it’s the best Homeworld. And it was made by the same people that later formed Kerberos Productions and went to make Sword of the Stars.

Yes, that’s the one.

OK, so they can’t do fixes/patches to it? Also, I wonder what’s up with the name change?

Also, no source code, so what they can do is limited.

This sounds pretty good and I don’t even remember it: Empires: Dawn of the Modern World.

I don’t remember it either, but it does seem to review reasonably well. http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/empires-dawn-of-the-modern-world/critic-reviews

I actually got it on disk a bit before it arrived on GOG because I heard it was awesome. Really enjoyed my small amount of time with it so far.

My vague recollections are that it was a pretty good RTS, “inspired by Age of Empires” with more factional asymmetry.

Well I spent $6 to get $4 worth of games I don’t like. Hmm, think I’ll stick with gambling on getting Tom’s patreon giveaways from now on.

For those willing to take a gamble, here’s a list of the games currently in the Piñata pool. And yes, Pillars of Eternity is in there among other nice titles…

No Witcher games in there oddly.