Grimoire - It has Begun

Yeah well you’ll be sorry when that race war he’s been predicting for something like twenty years finally hits. Best spend those zogbucks now, chump!

Hey I thought nuka-cola caps will be the currency of the future.

He sounds a lot like icycalm.

Oh goddamit I knew there were bugs in the Kublai Axis… those fucking Vanguard marines they always give you the shit look when you’re just minding your own business. Fuck them cleve not your fault

No doubt they are mudblood latinos.

New Steam release date is August 1st.

What year?

Q1 21st century

Can someone edit this page to put the Grimoire launch in?

In response to “where are the Youtube Let’s Plays and previews?” Cleve laid it out.

No. They are welcome to play the game and put up a review of their own. I don’t need to sell Grimoire like you do vacation houses. It sells itself. People try to promote their stuff mostly because it is crap. Grimoire is not crap. I don’t beg for good reviews, others beg me to give my product a good review. Grimoire is monocles and men in suspenders and expensive smoking jackets. We don’t work the crowd.

I’ve been through this exact same situation many times in life. They will come to me, not the other way around. My game doesn’t need to gladhand reviewers and pump them up with freebies and VIP room invitations.

Newsflash for antropologists: Neanderthals were not only lunatic narcissists, they were also completely clueless!

I like to think that neanderthals evolved to become the hipsters of our time, and silently walk among us. “Yeah I can trace my family back to the Pleistocene epoch, you’ve probably never heard of it.”

I suspect Grimoire might sell a couple thousand copies just on curiosity. It funny he downplays promotion. This from a guy who has shamelessly hyped it for 20 years.

Me… I’m just in it for the reviews. Someone else can take the pain for me.

I hadn’t heard about Grimoire. I didn’t know Cleve. Even so, this has quickly become one of my favorite topics ever! Keep it up guys!

Surely this is more entertaining than the game could ever hope to be!? Cleve seems to know this as well…

Probably by a factor of 10…

Why not play the Superdemo yourself? First post in this thread has the download link.

It’s happening, latest from Cleve:

Not a drill this time. Don’t be left at the starting gate when Valve announces Grimoire rationing due to demand causing a Grimoire shortage. Riots. Mob rule. Crazy Grimoire cults doing remods of Skyrim trying to make it look like Grimoire. Going to get ugly, you may want to stock up on ammunition and food as the world goes through the transitional period after Grimoire is released Aug. 1st 2017.

Not a drill this time. Heh.

“Going to get ugly” may be the most truthful thing Cleve has ever written.

Apparently all of the other ones were drills.