Heroes of the Storm, formerly Blizzard All-Stars, formerly DOTA

The new maps have very interesting features. Very curious to see how they play.

Mount Movement Speed is being reduced from 40% to 30%.

Coming with the next major patch:

Brightwing, Falstad, and Abathur confirmed top tier now. :)

And Dehaka!

Like overwatch?

Looks like it. The MVP award is determined by the game (like Overwatch’s PotG), while commendations are awarded by the players.

PTR Patch Notes

• The Butcher reworked
  • Valla reworked
  • New Special Event: Xel’naga Artifact Hunt
  • New Hero: Alarak
  • New Battleground: Braxis Holdout
  • MVP System and Commendations
  • Timing changes for Mercenary spawns based on type
  • Try Mode improved
  • Imposing Presence (Active) and Spell Shield (Passive) Talents revised
  • Bribe talent replaced with hero-specific Bribe-type Talents
  • “Relentless” Talents revised

[quote]Daily Quests

• Any Hero selected during Ranked or Unranked drafts will now count toward progression of any role or universe-specific Daily Quest.

• This has been done so that players can still complete their Daily Quests while picking the best Heroes for their team composition, rather than Heroes who satisfy a quest requirement.
    [/quote]
    Finally!

The update and special event are live! God bless orange text! And I claimed Uther for free!

New PTR build. Nazeebo, Chen, and E.T.C. have been reworked.

It’s almost time for the second Overwatch hero to enter the Nexus!

I could get used to playing her!

I enjoyed playing her in the PTR, though I wish her energy didn’t degrade so quickly. I could also go in for less powerful shields on a lower cool down or something.

So apparently Zarya is the worst hero ever released.

She’s just a mishmash of other heroes only worse across the board compared to those heroes. Also her damage is on par with minions as an added bonus.

She’s sitting at around 34% on HotSlogs and from what I’ve seen from streamers, that might be high. Watched Pallytime and Mewnfarez try to make her work and they literally couldn’t. Mewn loathes her with the hatred of a thousand suns and he’s a pretty high Grand Master. Pally made his “first impressions” video and instead of his usual look at the talents and theorycraft, it was really more “this character is terrible and bring literally nothing new to the game”.

Zarya buff tomorrow. Energy loss has been cut in half.

Stats:
Increased Basic Attack damage from 20 to 24
Increased Base Health from 2225 to 2336
Increased Base Health Regen from 4.64 to 4.87

Abilities:
Particle Grenade (Q)
Increased base damage from 62 to 74
Personal Barrier (W)
Cooldown reduced from 12 to 10 seconds
Energy (Trait)
Energy decay rate reduced from 3 to 1.5 per second
Graviton Surge ®
Cooldown reduced from 120 to 100 seconds

Still don’t see it making a difference. Her damage is still effectively zero. When your dps at level 20 is less than 200 bumping it up to 200 isn’t going to matter all that much imo.

Her time to kill another tank is measured in minutes. I think ETC out damages her and he brings a hell of a lot more to the table (as in literally ALL THE CC’S). It’s a decent start, but I’m not sure she’ll ever be viable without making her numbers silly and even then… still not sure she’d be great.

She feels waaaay better after the buff, but how good I’m not sure. I’m too busy dusting off Chen so I can do retarded things like kill Sylvanas solo while getting hammered by the tower defenses in tod and living.

Funnily, I had a game today where I had the most damage on the team as Zarya and it was over 100k (a slightly long game)

yeah i’m topping damage in a lot of my games as zarya today.