Heroes of the Storm, formerly Blizzard All-Stars, formerly DOTA

He’s gonna be as annoying to play against in this game as he is in Overwatch. I approve!

can’t wait to check him out!!

I can’t wait to discover if I’m bad at him or truly terrible at him.

For LoL players he basically is Ziggs with some minor tweaks.

Well he’s a lot of fun in try mode at least.

As an old LoL player (who hasn’t touched it in years) I remember that guy!! He’s a fun one!

Lots of new stuff. Zoom out the camera further!!!

Alexstrasza looks amazing.

The stealth rework will make the game a lot less frustrating for new players.

Ah shit.

Performance based matchmaking. I thought they’d never get their heads out of their asses there and it’s literally the only thing that would make me reinstall. Those sneaky bastards.

Playing on the PTR, Alexstrasza is the most enjoyable hero in ages. 2017 had such awesome healers and such boring assassins. Longest ptr queue times since Li Ming.

The Support class takes a massive blow on the chin with the upcoming balance patch! With the exception of some Li Li Abilities, all Support heroes have been nerfed in some or all of the following ways:

• Base Maximum Health reduced!
  • Health Regen reduced!
  • Basic Attack Damage reduced!
  • Various Ability and Talent heal amount and damage reduced!

Heroes will die more often, and Support heroes will act more like Support heroes and less like Assassin heroes. I like the changes!

Details on the new look for Stealth. Their reasoning for the changes makes sense to me.

Li Li was already a pretty badass healer. Looks like she got her healing talents buffed.

I’m looking forward to the pre-game banter lines between him and his brother (Genji).

I played escape from Braxis yesterday for the first time and was really impressed. Completed maybe 2 of my 10 runs (basically the two times I used Zarya).

I’ve gotten a bunch of games in with the 2018 gameplay update and I totally love all the changes:

Nice, but I still don’t see the FIREBAT, so I will hold off playing again for a bit longer.
Also, weren’t all healers nerfed?

Healers in general got nerfed by about 5% across the board, and some of the waveclear talents got removed to give double support compositions a more easily definable weakness. With the new gameplay changes, waveclear is more important than ever.

The goal was to reduce 2x healer comps, which were rampant in the upper leagues and so prevalent in pro play that you were actually surprised to see single healer compositions.

The sky didn’t fall, trying to win without a healer is still absurdly difficult, but double healer isn’t so oppressively powerful.

The stealth changes so far look better than I expected. The shader is less blatantly obvious than it appeared from the previews, so you still can get a small reaction time window if you come in from an unexpected direction and the new Invisible mechanic - while not the way I would do it - still gives the option for true stealth in certain situations.

Here comes the Firebat!