Hey, how can I get Discourse to do X?

This probably is easy to do. I’ll take a look this weekend and/or if somebody pokes in the CSS and figures out what needs to change and posts it here, I’ll change it before that.

+1. It’s hard to get to unread threads on the mobile app too, without hitting something unintended with my thick fingers.

Your slash is good and ready.

That sounded dirty.

Wait, which Patreon am I subscribed to again?

Thanks!

what happened to my favorite solarized dark big font? or other big font themes?

The ability to control font size is now built into Discourse, on a per device/per theme basis. So go reset it in your Interface settings and you should be fine again.

This is good news indeed! Thanks!!

When did we get the new messages? So and so is new here. So and so hasn’t posted in a while. Any others?

I like those. Neat little features. I’m guessing it’s a recent core Discourse addition. They like the “fostering the community” thing…

Qt3 has not been working for me when accessing from my office. It says Safari cants establish a secure connection. The same laptop, when connected to my home WiFi, works. Maybe work block Qt3, but any other non productive websites like YouTube, Facebook and Instagram works. I don’t think my admin purposely wants to spike me from browsing Qt3.

Could the link preview possibly please put a max-width on the preview image? Saw this one blow out in the V:TM:B thread. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines II

What idiot posted that? Also why the hell is it so wide.

poker face

Seems like fairly frequently (and only in the last few weeks) on Safari in iOS on my iPhone will stop displaying the cursor if I’m typing/editing a post and do something to take me away from that screen and then I switch back to it. I just got it to happen again by switching over to Messages and back, though it didn’t happen when I just switched to the springboard and back.