Hitman 2 - WB and IOI kills episodic Hitman

I think they should have ran the target for a month at least. The window is narrow. By the time I killed Sean Bean the countdown only said 4 days.

It boggles my mind that that piece of content is gone…possibly forever.

I never liked the idea that they were time limited. Only having one shot and no saves, okay, that’s kinda cool. Nothing about the time limit adds to it, IMO.

I missed him too, simply because I am still playing RDR2.

It is annoying. We have to convince IOI to make all elusive targets available again and without the stupid timelimit.

He will be back, DO NOT PANIC , if I recall they cycled the elusive targets a few times during Season 1.

Well, the first elusive targets in season one were for 48 hours only, which is a bit nuts. Now it’s two weeks.

Targets came back only once for season one, one year after they first showed up, but it was only for people who didn’t play that target. No retries if you did it before or failed.

Wow 48 hours…that is bad.

“Out of town for the weekend? Yeah, you missed it!”

When they did the re-rotation(when I started playing), I believe the targets lasted 1 week. So 2 weeks for Sean Bean. Slow clap

They should just release all the Season 1 Targets for the legacy maps if you haven’t done them. They aren’t as involved as the Sean Bean one, but they all do have unique dialog and maybe some NPCs.

The cool thing about Sean Bean was there was basically a lengthy introduction when you encountered him and he can talk to you. Also there were a few set piece props they added to the level you could use to take him out. Elusive targets in Season 1 were a lot simpler in comparison.

Just in case you want to murder serve delicious fugu to someone:

Just picked up Hitman 2 for $29.99 in the PSN store.

Yeah, 50% off less than a month after release, it’s kinda sad,

Aaaand, the Christmas surprise gift is: Holiday Hoarders… the same Paris Christmas-themed mission we got in Season 1.

So it’s the same misson, but it was not added to the legacy pack, and now back again. They added a few extra Christmas-themed weapons, but this time, the mission will only be available for three weeks. You still get to keep the santa suit if you do all the challenges by then, though.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-holiday-hoarders/

Not much of a surprise gift, but y’know, free and all that…

Huh. I remember it was pretty easy to complete all the challenges for this pack. Not sure I want to do it again. I hazily remember following them around the mansion for an hour so that I could figure out where all their stolen items came from. I also hazily remember garroting Santa while wearing a Santa suit in the basement pantry. Some Santa on Santa action. That was fun.

Well I finally sat down and did the St. 47 challenges. I never bothered to do them in Season 1 where Holiday Hoarders is a permanent fixture.

Just for the Santa Suit.

The bigger news to me is they added weapon/gear unlocks tied to FEATURED CONTRACTS…in which there are only like…7 at a moment. One of unlocks requires a whopping 40 completed!

Also the next Elusive Target

OK, I finally put Red Dead Redemption behind me and have shifted to Hitman 2. Finished my first run through Miami this morning and remembered how much I love these games. Hawke’s Bay seems too easy. I got SA/SO on my first try (first ever SA/SO too.) The sniper mode is fun. I’m a little disappointed that there’s only one Miami escalation, since those are my favorites, but hopefully they’ll add more. I want to try Ghost Mode with my brother now.

Also, it looks like IOI are releasing 4k remasters of Blood Money and Absolution as a pack next week for consoles:

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-hd-enhanced-collection/

January roadmap is out. Looks like we get a new escalation in Sgail, some Miami challenges, 10 featured contracts, and, on January 24, an elusive target.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-january-roadmap/

When does season pass stuff start? Or is this it?

Definitely not season pass stuff. Just their post support content roll outs like what they did with HITMAN 2016?

I think the ‘season pass’ is just the two future expansions?

The two Collector’s Edition exclusive items will be available for free to season pass owners:

Swell! I guess I’m now a hundred bucks richer and I also have all the DLC.

Rubber duckie, you’re the one. You make murder lots of fun?