Holiday Sale Damage Thread

Thea can be a little cumbersome and repetitive, but it is different. So if you’re willing to put up with some UI inefficiencies and want to experience something a bit different - it may be worth it.

I had quite a bit of fun with Pathfinder Adventures. I wouldn’t say it’s a must have, but it was good.

You do.

The PC port has been discussed quite a lot on the board game’s thread..
To me it was a fun but infuriatingly buggy mess. “Uncaring” was perspiring from everywhere in that game, so after a little while I stopped caring about the game as well.

So far I have purchased:

Aztez 	
Dungeon Warfare 	
Let Them Come 	
Concealed Intent 	
Pathfinder Adventures
Sky Knights 	
WESTSLINGERS

I’ve been playing the game since Day 1 on iOS and have yet to experience a bug, even though others have. But given the game’s current state, I think your quoted statement is hyperbolic.

So I didn’t really experience the game the way I did, because those bugs may have been fixed, and those supposed fixes were applied retroactively?

You’re misleading those looking to purchase the game today. Provide accurate information regarding the game’s current state and grind your axe in a different thread.

https://steamdb.info/sales/?min_discount=75&min_rating=75

You can filter new lowest prices with the new discounts button on the page. So some games DO have new lows! :D

Welp, I wasn’t planning on getting anything, but the ONE game I’ve been SUPER interested in has its deepest cut, so I had to bite.

Also be aware the game has an online requirement. You cannot play it in steam offline mode. Only game I have refunded :( Shame because I really enjoyed it on ipad.

@wilykat

The only game on my wishlist on sale that wasn’t Early Access is the frustratingly difficult (in a good way) lasers 'n mirrors puzzler Archaica - The Path of Light. I’ve deliberately been waiting until today to get Arms Race - The Cold War, then it didn’t go on sale.

Grabbed it anyway.

If you figure out how to get it to play on one’s primary monitor, let me know. It forces itself to my small, secondary monitor.

Age of Rivals
Tiny Metal (Not on sale but cannot resist the Advanced Wars vibe)

WTF
Is Tiny Metal OUT?

I can’t remember the last Steam sale gaming forum people liked. They have been disappointing for decades.

So my Holiday Sale Damage is now +$34 CAD for Tiny Metal.

I picked up Injustice 2. I don’t think I’ll end up with much more, unless the PS4 store does something impressive.

Yep, it is out!

Whoops looked up and you already bought it.

Well, maybe for 4 years or so.

I wonder how it is working out for Steam’s bottom line and the money the devs are getting. I mean, prices were getting crazy low on games for a while with the flash sales and whatnot. The majority of game prices just don’t bottom out like they used to - and if less discounts make more money for Steam and the devs, than I don’t blame them for not cutting prices as much. I’m just curious to see the comparison.

Don’t know about decades, but for me they became a lot less interesting when they moved from daily deals.

As for this specific one, yeah, I’m not finding much to be excited by it, and I gauge that by how much is 75% off on my wish-list, and this sale that’s nothing.

Fortunately I recently paid full price for Rimworld so I’m all good, in fact I’d of been all good paying 2x for that one.