Hot girl at work dilemma! Halp!

Doom, what kind of car are we talking here? No, I’m serious. Are we talking about a hood fetish here, or we talking trunks? I’m more of a roof man, myself, but, hey–different strokes!

And your first thought was Qt3?

Fingercuffs.

Man, I wish I had you as spiritual guide in my youth. This is great advice.

Office romance? Why the he’ll not?!

you’ve obviously never been with a crazy chick… there are far worse outcomes possible.

So this is a serious question? Does his work have a policy about dating among employees? Some discourage it. There’s also the question of their work relationship – does one have a supervisory role over the other? That can be a bit dangerous because it could lead to a sexual harassment claim if one party feels aggrieved.

Otherwise, why not? A lot of people have met their spouse through work. It’s common. I’m not really sure why your friend needs advice. I think that’s why this thread looked like a grab for attention.

every time I see this picture I picture the alien newscaster in futurama. I think the lady on the left looks like him.

My “friend” actually has a similar problem. Miss Albania was hitting on him pretty hard at a bar the other day. She’s super hot and seemed cool, but the problem is that she used to date Kanye West. He doesn’t want to get near anything Yeezy’s touched before, does he?

Morbo?

DATING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!

Do it. And her.

Needs citation.

Of course I have remarkably poor impulse control.

This thread was going really well before the whole “wait are you guys being judgemental” people showed up. The thread was just rolling with the lulz, not imposing puritanical mores. There is no wrong ending for this thread or DoomMunky’s little hoodrat friend.

Hoodrat. LOL.

“Uh uh. Who the fuck is that bitch?”

I’m hoping he actually posted on Yahoo! Answers first.

Antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, dude.

Question have you seen the girl? If not how do you know she is hot? If so why haven’t we seen a picture?

I’d tell your friend to go for it, unless the girl has some really crazy chick vibe. If she is just looking to have fun that is awesome, sex with coworkers is fun. They make coming to work a much better experience. Office romance are less fun, because the break up does suck but unless somebody is nutso everybody will survive. Now if your buddy has a serious career say the law, or middle management in some boring megacorp, complete with mandatory workplace sexual harassment training then maybe he should think twice.

Unless she is smoking hot in which case he should think with his dick. This makes me think she isn’t that hot, cause why and the hell would he want to ask random dudes on the internet if she was smoking hot?

She wants to have sexual intercourse on a car. A car. I think that’s worthy of advice. Think of the logistics involved. Could you, Mark Asher, make love on a car – right now! – without any guidance?

Also, it would really help if we knew the make and model of car.

What could possibly go wrong?

No seriously, what could possibly go wrong? I mean, there’s a whole risk-reward thing going on here.

I think everyone’s missed the important point here. She actually has an opinion of what kind of car she’d like to have sex on? Has she done extensive field testing on the subject?

I’ll say this: if you(r friend) goes for it, you/he should probably look into extensive testing as well, but of a different kind.