I hate this guy

That dragon is breathing fire right into the dude’s ear:

-Tom

Perhaps not a bad illustration of race being a social construct…

Oh, no.

This isn’t gaming related, but a friend posted this ad that was apparently served up to her on Facebook. Like, there are layers upon layers upon layers of WTF going on here… and I definitely hate that guy.

Soon to be used by Activision, no doubt, so it is gaming related as well as hateworthy! ;)

I know that whenever I look for a new doctor my priorities are:

1. Arms that induce romantic feelings
  2. Good hair-smell

1. Medical expertise

Don’t forget opposable thumbs. He seems rather proud of those…

Yeah, I’m opposed to those thumbs, alright.

You jest, but there is some truth in there. Vis-a-vis medical proficiency, “patient satisfaction” is a notoriously unreliable metric.

Hell, come to think of it, I like my doctor, and I guess I’d recommend him, but I’m not sure I have enough info to judge whether or not he’s a good GP.

He keeps his thumbs to himself, though. So there’s that.

Dude looks like Will Ferrell and Scott Caan had a moronic man-child.

I was thinking he looked like both the lead characters from “Dumb and Dumber” merged into one.

Heh that reminds me of the following dialogue me and my wife had the other day:

Me: ugh, owen wilson. I can’t stand that guy.
Her: did you know he struggles with depressions?
Me: figures, guess I’m not the only one who loathes the guy, himself as well. How sad.

Yeah, this certainly belongs here.

Reminds me of that time in Fortnite when I accidentally shot someone with the chug gun instead of a shotgun and healed them by mistake. He teabagged my corpse.

I guess I shoulda had a Coke instead…

He’s right about what Momma didn’t say, at any rate.

In those days, all the hipsters knew the secret to getting sexy with the sexy ladies was an Imagination Machine. Nowadays it probably requires a PS5. Sad.

That guy looks like Will Forte.

If momma not happy, then ain’t nobody happy