I hate this guy

I do that with the XB1 controller. It’s how my hands naturally fit on the device.

White guy dreads: Not racist, just terrible. ​Ugh.

Going after the Ras Trent demographic.

I freaking love those guys’ stuff. So good.

From Polygon:

-Todd

Apparently that pic is too large or something…

Just a fucky URL. Here it is un-fucked.

Why is that phone sitting under the girl’s leg?

And the guy on the right thinks he’s oh so clever, sneaking that arm around…

She’s being texted on silent mode.

They’re totally missing an asian person. Racists.

Those guys seem like someone you’d find at an Albuquerque skate-park after a long hard day of jumping in front of cars for cash.

I don’t hate these people but I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/star-trek-actors-series-vr-game-spin-39780072

You might want to turn in your geek card when you fail to recognize at least who one of these people is. Cause… you know… the visor on his face is not a good defense.

Oh yeah, Karl Urban from Xena, neat.

Karl Urban played Éomer in one of the LotR movies too, right? And McCoy in the new Star Trek films?

With those fancy glasses on their faces, you could have told me they were James Earl Jones, Leonardo Dicaprio and Cameron Diaz and I’d have believed you.

I recognized 1 and 3. Could’t figure out 2, they should have modded his goggles to look like Dredd’s helmet/visor.

I also thought they were using the Vive till I read the article. Great promo.

For shame. The middle guy probably has the biggest geek cred based on his last several years of activity! You must fail at geek.

I thought it was Wil Wheaton.

Who was the 4th guy in the right side.

A hand model.