I love stusser

I just bought one of these after pricing something similar for $1400 earlier today. Thanks so much for the tip.

Thats why I don’t do those dell deals. Takes too long to ship.

FYI, when I ordered my laptop Dell said it would have a 2-3 week build time and I got in 3 days.

Good lordy. I bet laptops are a lot simpler to build than a desktop, but three days? Had you been making strange sacrifices?

Do I need to get some goat blood?

Nope. Ordered Tuesday, shipped Thursday, got it Friday.

Good lordy. I bet laptops are a lot simpler to build than a desktop, but three days? Had you been making strange sacrifices?

Do I need to get some goat blood?

Papa Geddy demands rum and women.

Who is this Geddy, and what address do I send the Russian brides to?

What are you doing, attacking your old computer with a fire axe the moment you click the submit button?

Just an FYI on ship dates.

I just ordered this deal on the 16th (Thanks, Stusser).

The scheduled ship date on the order was for 1/31/08. This morning I woke up to a ship confirmation e-mail letting me know that it shipped out last night. Sounds like a great example of my favorite customer service tactic, “Under Promise, Over Deliver”.

Let’s just hope that the quality of the machine and the XPS level of support follows the same pattern.

I really should get a commission from dell. TiVo, too. I sold about 50 tivos.

Dude, I will play the HELL out of Crysis for you.

I will do the same.

No worries; the Baron makes house-calls.

I wasn’t really planning on a new PC… but tonight mine started blue screening and crashing all the time. It was hard to resist this deal in the face of annoying computer troubleshooting for a 3 year old machine. So… I did what any reasonable person did… Ordered it!

This thread needs to be renamed ‘Dell loves stusser’.

Damnit, I’m trying to be good and not buy a new PC until next Xmas…but this is a sweet deal. Time to sweet talk the wife…

I want mine to come come come come come

NOW

Mine just shipped.

You sir are not helping my watched pot.

BTW, did it stay in “order processing” status until it actually shipped?

Muhaha.

No, it went to ‘In Production’ quite quickly.