It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

You’re on the right track, but it’s not Breathless.

This one is REALLY bothering me. Shoot the Piano Player?

Cleo from 5 to 7?

Well done! It is indeed Cleo From 5 To 7 (though really it’s more like 5 to 6:30)! That was some expert-level 20:20ing.

Cleo is one of my favorite films from the New Wave. Realism plus occasional flights of fancy. The camera is mostly concerned with Cleo, but also takes in real life going on around her. Just a lovely film.

Your play, @Djscman!

Great, I’ll try to have something up tonight!

Cleo was a movie I saw in a film class about 20 years ago. It featured a curriculum of an Ozu unit, a Spike Lee unit, and a French New Wave unit. I think I got A Man Escaped in this game earlier based on seeing it in class; I’m sure my parents are proud that my degree is finally paying off. I did really like this movie, though. It wasn’t hard to have sympathy for poor Cleo in her predicament.

The next 20:20 commences now.

Get Him To The Greek?

Forgetting Sara Marshall?

@Navaronegun I was 50/50, thanks for making the choice for me ;)

I 100% find him a guy I want to nominate for the “I Hate This Guy” thread every time I see him.
I have seen two of his films. Greek and Arthur. It ain’t Arthur.

Unfortunately, only one of them has Kristen Bell in it.

Omg i finally know one

That sirs and ladies is ‘forgetting Sarah Marshall’ with Kristen Bell as the titular character.

Sadly Craig beat you to it. She’s actually in that AND in the Greek, @charmtrap .

Lol - i suck. Over excited ;-)

No, although you were close. This is the quasi-prequel that spun off GHTTG.

We’re looking to the judges for a ruling… the character’s first name is spelled wrong but it’s only lacking a silent H. And yes, they are nodding their heads…

@CraigM has it, it was Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I didn’t know if people would remember it.

The 40:40 I forgot this guy was in it.

The 60:60 I kind of forgot she was in it.

The 80:80 I definitely forgot he was in it.

The 100:100 I definitely remembered he was in it, especially this scene, following the vampire puppet musical he (where he = both the character and the actor) always wanted to make. I still have so much goodwill stored up for anyone who was involved in Freaks and Geeks. This movie could have been a lazy Adam Sandler-esque production, and it’s not exactly “It Happened One Night”, but I was happy to see Nick Andopolis get to hang out with Veronica Mars

Sorry, @aeneas. You missed it by that much.

Now that i’ve worked out how to take screenshots in my dvd less world i might attempt to play a more active role in the thread.

Man ain’t that the truth. It’s the eternal war with me. I figure out some method, then months later an update to Netflix or something breaks it.

Anyhow already have next set of screens, posting later when I get back.

I already used Get Him to the Greek a few years ago.

Yeah, I usually check there before I guess, but I went pure impulse.

We’ve all been lamenting the same thing. I’ve finally settled on a hotkey for SnagIt, but I’m unable to watch the movie time exactly while doing that (or I get pause bars and whatnot on my screen.) It’s not 20:20’ish exact, but it’s working, for now.

What platform are you using? Tablet? Mac?

In what movie will you see this at the 20:20