It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

The new 20:20

IncorrElIndio!

The 20 shot was of El Indio asleep in jail with his hat over his face.

Thar’s a very distinctive shirt, so I’m going to have to say The Endless.

The Endless it is, and this turn is not! I’ll have the remaining frames up in a bit, but it’s over to you, @Soren_Hoglund!

Is this worth seeing? Really piqued my interest when it came out but I forgot about it afterwards.

I think so? It wasn’t outstanding, but made for an enjoyable enough of an evening.

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

For someone who has not seen that, could one estimate the number of flannel shirts used for filming?

I feel this sample is roughly representative of the whole.

Noted. I wasn’t sure if we were at a Minnesotan level of flannel or if this was just a, “we went camping in the mountains last weekend,” level. It seems the latter.

The new 20:20 and oh no we’re back in grandpa times again:

Tokyo Drifter, baby! Mr. Yoshi gets to pay the new boss in that scene. :)

Correct! It’s dead easy one, since it’s such a visually striking movie, but anonymgeist kind of ruined the one I had teed up. :(

40:40

60:60

80:80

Over to Mr @Navaronegun

It’s freaking gorgeous. The color is amazing. I voted for it when you nominated it in Movie Club, until the “Stop Hudson Hawk” movement required strategic voting. New 20 in a few.

No kidding. Having seen it, it kinda makes me angry whenever I see yet another movie that’s been horribly desaturated because apparently people decided that’s “gritty” and “real”. There’s colors in real life! You can have colors even if you shoot it on digital!

There are also more colors than Red (Mandy).

I keeed I keeed…new 20 coming

This 20:20 doesn’t want your advice.

They Died with Their Boots On?

IncorrRaoulWalsh!

How about one with Raoul and John Wayne.

Dark Command